Who's getting the Weber Searwood?

Mine as well, did some boneless pork chops that turned out great.
Great minds my friend! That’s essentially what we had with the Pork Loin. Used the smoke boost mode a little bit and it worked great. More smoke than my GMG.

I only saw the 600 not the XL 600. I have a EX4 so that's the one I wanted to see. I was a bit surprised to see it because that have so many Traegers and never had the Smokefire.
Thanks I stopped by, they had some good stuff.
The Searwood looks ok, I liked the Weber Slate griddle and now am currently trying to figure out how to talk my wife into a summit charcoal.

Great minds my friend! That’s essentially what we had with the Pork Loin. Used the smoke boost mode a little bit and it worked great. More smoke than my GMG.
I activated that for a bit, but should have done longer. Also should have done a post-sear to get that flavor of flame-kissed meat. All in all, good 1st cook.

Got my Searwood 4/15. Seasoned it over the weekend. Then did a beer can chicken yesterday with great results. New to pellet grilling. (I did tent the chicken, as done earlier than we wanted to eat- so, of course, that "softened up" the skin a bit- won't do that again!) Using Weber Grill Master Blend pellets.

Attachments

• Beercan Chicken.jpg
    Beercan Chicken.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 19
Saw one today at Lowes. Looks very well built. Any ideas on how to get rid of a SF EX4 to make room (and a plausible/logical explanation to 'she who must be obeyed'!). I'm sure I am not alone in this dilemma.

Who's planning on purchasing the new Searwood? I'm really excited to see how well the new rotisserie or griddle inserts work.
Probably not, love my smokefire but have had nothing but problems with weber customer service, cause of that, I don't think I'll get another weber

Probably not, love my smokefire but have had nothing but problems with weber customer service, cause of that, I don't think I'll get another weber
This surprises me, they have been pretty amazing on all my Webers.

Back