Wings - SundayFunday

JpsBBQ

Reaction score
Grill
Smokefire ex 4, WSM 22, Weber Summit charcoal S6, Weber 22” kettle, Weber Summit natural gas grilling station, various Traegers, Camp Chef WW36, couple BGE’s, pit barrel cooker, and some other stuff
I’m a fan of wing dust by Kosmos Q. Cook up a batch of wings naked and there is a variety of dust shakes you can finish them in. Makes for a great party Not everyone like hot wings. They have garlic parm, salt and vinegar, honey BBQ, chili lime, Lemmon pepper.

Worth a look imo.

bbqking

Staff member
3x SOTM Winner
Reaction score
Grill
EX6, 2, 22” kettles, 18” kettle and a 26” kettleand a e310 gasser
If you do like them traditional, Frank’s has all different styles and heats. I’m partial to unsauced wings. Although I do like Chipotle sauces. 😁

richfleek

Reaction score
IMG_1803.jpg

JpsBBQ

Reaction score
Grill
Smokefire ex 4, WSM 22, Weber Summit charcoal S6, Weber 22” kettle, Weber Summit natural gas grilling station, various Traegers, Camp Chef WW36, couple BGE’s, pit barrel cooker, and some other stuff
If you do like them traditional, Frank’s has all different styles and heats. I’m partial to unsauced wings. Although I do like Chipotle sauces. 😁
Frank’s is a great classic wing sauce. Not all that familiar with the other varieties but a great base sauce leads me to believe they are also quite good.

PatrickE

Reaction score
Grill
SmokeFire EX4
Look up a simple beer brine. 6 to 8 hour soak and then a 45+ smoke at 275 with some Memphis style rub. Tasty every time.

Hal4UK

Reaction score
Grill
SmokeFire EX6 GEN2
Mix your favorite cajun seasoning with Lawry's lemon pepper 50/50.
Some Lemon pepper is too tart (too much citric acid / not enough lemon peel).
So, it's worth making sure you use Lawry's. It's much better than the cheap ones.

Rub wings with mixture and smoke at 275.
Right when you take them off (just before serving) squeeze fresh lime juice on them.
Simple and delicious!