Weekday cooks

Steak sandwich yesterday
20210714_211500.jpg

Did burgers yesterday that turned out great, had a bit leaner beef, so put a pad of tarragon butter inside them. Failed to take a photo. Did pizza tonight that was super impressive for a can crust. Wife took this pic.
D89F9B2E-022F-4D89-BAB0-B5047B3EA09F.jpeg

I need a class from you DutchieCooks, your food and photo look incredibly wonderful. Causes hesitation in me posting things.
We like all kinds of pictures, the goal is to make good food. Dutchie takes some killer pictures and uses a bad ass editing program called light room, I downloaded it but it seemed expensive. He also does some really nice set ups that take at least some time, on the weekends I can guarantee I’ve had a cocktail or 3 when I’m grilling so that’s out the window.
Dutchie let me know if i missed something on the app but I was surprised how much it was, thanks.

We like all kinds of pictures, the goal is to make good food. Dutchie takes some killer pictures and uses a bad ass editing program called light room, I downloaded it but it seemed expensive. He also does some really nice set ups that take at least some time, on the weekends I can guarantee I’ve had a cocktail or 3 when I’m grilling so that’s out the window.
Dutchie let me know if i missed something on the app but I was surprised how much it was, thanks.
I have it on Samsung and it's free

Meatball subs tonight. No pics long day at work, too hungry and my beer was almost empty 😢

Some small filets and asparagus.

E1C7DD2C-2E7D-4AB5-8E1D-E63FCC60E87F.jpeg

Just some sockeye salmon filets seasoned with Meat Church's The Gospel rub. So easy for a weekday meal on the SF. Everyone was too hungry to give me a chance for glamour shots, so this is the only evidence. I loved the sweet note from the rub, but my wife didn't care for it as much.
PXL_20210824_235120178.jpg

PXL_20210825_000405696.jpg

Back