Weekday cooks

Flat iron steak, mashed potatoes and asparagus topped with minced garlic, onion, red peppers and bacon.
IMG_20210608_093117_240.jpg

Did Fajitas, pork chops, and pizzas last week.

Dutchie….this must be your major hobby. My simple mind just doesn’t wrap around how to make the pics so good. I mean…I can picture it in my head but I don’t have the equipment to take such nice pictures. You seriously need to make a cookbook, or something.

Dutchie….this must be your major hobby. My simple mind just doesn’t wrap around how to make the pics so good. I mean…I can picture it in my head but I don’t have the equipment to take such nice pictures. You seriously need to make a cookbook, or something.
Thanks. Using my phone and a light thats it. If you check me out on Instagram (dutchiecooks) I have a video on there with the cheese drop🤤

I'm talking to a bbq buddy of mine for a while now about doing that. Who knows in the nearby future 😊 Thanks for the compliment

Bought a Hake today and had some crab meat left over from lunch so decided to adapt this to cook on my grill tonight using skillets. I think I cooked the hake a little to hot as skin stuck to skillet but taste of the meal was fabulous, even if my presentation isn't up to the publishers standard

Hake, crab crushed potatoes & braised tomatoes

IMG_0931.JPG

IMG_0937.JPG

More turkey breasts for trip to lake. Decided to throw couple brats and polish sausages on for dinner. Finished them on Genesis to get some char since SF was only 250.
88584A66-231F-4465-A851-655C72380F57.jpeg

Ho hum, BS thighs.
4B8784CA-08BC-41A0-A673-8A4E878045C7.jpeg

Latest Discussions

Back