Weekday cooks

whoareya

Reaction score
Tea tonight Soy & Oyster Sauce Braised Short Ribs, have done this a few times. Did it all indoors today due to weather. But usually do the ribs on Smokeboost for 3 hours before finishing in the oven for 8 hours. Removed half a pint of liquid to cool down to seperate the fat, will then reduce and add some cornflour to thicken. I serve it with Mash and Garden peas,. Fabulous dish. Recipe here if interested.

IMG_601.JPG

Dassman5

Reaction score
Tea tonight Soy & Oyster Sauce Braised Short Ribs, have done this a few times. Did it all indoors today due to weather. But usually do the ribs on Smokeboost for 3 hours before finishing in the oven for 8 hours. Removed half a pint of liquid to cool down to seperate the fat, will then reduce and add some cornflour to thicken. I serve it with Mash and Garden peas,. Fabulous dish. Recipe here if interested.

View attachment 2407
I am going to try it.

Captainmike

SOTM Winner
Reaction score
Birthday fajitas for me today. Wifey had everything prepped for me to finish off. Sorry Smokefire, but steak had to get seared over mesquite lump, was just begging for it. Thanks though for the veggies, beans and bacon wrapped shrimp! 🤤 🤤 Our little ones devoured the shrimp so I only had two left for plating 😏

Attachments

OP
DutchieCooks

DutchieCooks

SOTM Winner
Reaction score
Love your choice of rubs! That’s an impressive line up. Awaiting the verdict. 👍🏼
This. Was. Awesome.

Best chops I ever had. This would've been my entry for the contest if I not forgot something lol. (Wasn't supposed to be my entry)

Veggies and potatoes were bomb too cooked them on that cast iron thingy potatoes with honey hog hot and veggies with olive oil, balsamic vinegar and oregano. Combined them in that pan. Def. Getting some more of these chops! Preferred the HC Red over the voodoo honey hog combo.

Attachments

Bruno

SOTM Winner
Reaction score
This. Was. Awesome.

Best chops I ever had. This would've been my entry for the contest if I not forgot something lol. (Wasn't supposed to be my entry)

Veggies and potatoes were bomb too cooked them on that cast iron thingy potatoes with honey hog hot and veggies with olive oil, balsamic vinegar and oregano. Combined them in that pan. Def. Getting some more of these chops! Preferred the HC Red over the voodoo honey hog combo.
Hell yeah!

abmet

SOTM Winner
Reaction score
Birthday fajitas for me today. Wifey had everything prepped for me to finish off. Sorry Smokefire, but steak had to get seared over mesquite lump, was just begging for it. Thanks though for the veggies, beans and bacon wrapped shrimp! 🤤 🤤 Our little ones devoured the shrimp so I only had two left for plating 😏
Happy Birthday!

OP
DutchieCooks

DutchieCooks

SOTM Winner
Reaction score
First time since around 6 months that I used the stove inside😂 porkchop in HC Red, potatoes in psg, oregano and parsley. Green beans and onions in ps. Sliced bacon in MC honey hog. Let them cool down. Sprinkled beans and potatoes with the bacon fat. When plating threw the bacon on the veggies and potatoes 🤤🤤🤤🤤

Attachments

JpsBBQ

Reaction score
First time since around 6 months that I used the stove inside😂 porkchop in HC Red, potatoes in psg, oregano and parsley. Green beans and onions in ps. Sliced bacon in MC honey hog. Let them cool down. Sprinkled beans and potatoes with the bacon fat. When plating threw the bacon on the veggies and potatoes 🤤🤤🤤🤤
Good grief that is another beautiful plate. Bravo!