Weekday cooks

abmet

SOTM Winner
Reaction score
Oakridge Dominator. It’s sweeter than what I usually use in turkey but was really good. I’ll definitely use it again. Same here, trying to decide if want to try a whole bird or couple breasts.
I put some Dominator on some sweet potatoes I cooked on the SF week or so ago and was really good. It has some cinnamon so tasted like a Thanksgiving dish. Will be doing that along with whatever turkey I end up cooking. Will probably change the rub on the turkey to be different though.

Bruno

SOTM Winner
Reaction score
Oakridge Dominator. It’s sweeter than what I usually use in turkey but was really good. I’ll definitely use it again. Same here, trying to decide if want to try a whole bird or couple breasts.
I put some Dominator on some sweet potatoes I cooked on the SF week or so ago and was really good. It has some cinnamon so tasted like a Thanksgiving dish. Will be doing that along with whatever turkey I end up cooking. Will probably change the rub on the turkey to be different though.
I did a breast for the first cook on my SF, I used the Aaron Franklin recipe, basically salt pepper and butter, it was Amazing

OP
DutchieCooks

DutchieCooks

SOTM Winner
Reaction score
Love that griddle pan personally. Enjoy, looks great!
Me too second time I used it now 🙂 forgot to make a picture of what I made lol but its a dutch version of the poutine. Its called Kapsalon.

Looked a bit like this one lol old one I made about a year ago http://instagr.am/p/B2AnOpZgkZ9/