Weekday cooks

Riddle4x4

Reaction score
Tomahawk Steak from Sam’s. 25 mins on smokeboost, followed by 275F until 120 internal. Seared at 600 with quick basting in butter. I used Trendkill’s method.

Attachments

Wismokes

Reaction score
What temperature did you cook them at? Did you turn it up at the end to crisp up the skin?
I did it at 325 till the thighs were 160 then up to 350 and flipped to crisp the skin . I don’t really think it was needed though . Beer can chicken skin was crispy just like the spatchcock . Although left side of my smokefire is hotter cause my patio and it’s not even

OP
DutchieCooks

DutchieCooks

SOTM Winner
Reaction score
Tried something new today and I must say... This will be my new to go to thing when ill make burgers.

Grind up some bison steak for making burgers. While this is a pretty lean cut I though why not chop op a half package of bacon and combine it with the meat. Got me 7 x 8oz patties out of it. And daaaaaaaaaamn this is a keeper. Thought some blue cheese with it would be good and yes it was!! Did some onions in a skillet on the SF aswell. I'll be making these soon again😊

Attachments

Bruno

SOTM Winner
Reaction score
Tried something new today and I must say... This will be my new to go to thing when ill make burgers.

Grind up some bison steak for making burgers. While this is a pretty lean cut I though why not chop op a half package of bacon and combine it with the meat. Got me 7 x 8oz patties out of it. And daaaaaaaaaamn this is a keeper. Thought some blue cheese with it would be good and yes it was!! Did some onions in a skillet on the SF aswell. I'll be making these soon again😊
You sir are an artist!!