Weber SmokeFire GrillMaster Blend Wood Pellets $8.49

weber-pellet-deal-jpg.467

Lowes has the Weber SmokeFire GrillMaster Blend Wood Pellets for 50% off right now. Use Brickseek to check the stock status in your area: https://brickseek.com/lowes-inventory-checker/?sku=1002265674

bbqking

Staff member
3x SOTM Winner
Reaction score
Grill
EX6, 2, 22” kettles, 18” kettle and a 26” kettleand a e310 gasser
Neither Home Depot or Lowe’s in my area carry Weber pellets. When I ask about them they act like I’m from Mars. Do t what I’m talking about.

Dassman5

Reaction score
Grill
Smokefire EX4; Summit 670; Bullet Smoker 22”; Q100
Neither Home Depot or Lowe’s in my area carry Weber pellets. When I ask about them they act like I’m from Mars. Do t what I’m talking about.
I guess it all depends on whether or not they carry the SF product line. In our area, Lowe’s does, but not Home Depot.

In my area I have two retailers, a garden center and a hardware store, that also sell the entire Weber line, including the SF, and one of them routinely sells the pellets for $14. The garden center also gives you “bucks” for each $10 you spend on plants, landscaping, and Weber products during the year that then can be traded in for up to 50% off the value of pellets and other products.

My wife buys lots of plants and shrubs from them, I get to pay her bills, but also get the “bucks” that allows me to stay stocked up on pellets for $7 per bag...such a deal 😅 as long as I don’t do the real math...

ktskas

Reaction score
I bought 20 bags from my local store. Use the Lowe's card for an additional 5% and they come out to $8.07!
They just restocked and price is still the same. Might have to get some more if I can figure out where to store them!

abmet

2x SOTM Winner
Reaction score
Nice! Still full price at my local Lowe’s.

JpsBBQ

Reaction score
Grill
Smokefire ex 4, WSM 22, Weber Summit charcoal S6, Weber 22” kettle, Weber Summit natural gas grilling station, various Traegers, Camp Chef WW36, couple BGE’s, pit barrel cooker, and some other stuff
Guys found Weber pure lump briquettes last year for $5 a bag. 😲

JpsBBQ

Reaction score
Grill
Smokefire ex 4, WSM 22, Weber Summit charcoal S6, Weber 22” kettle, Weber Summit natural gas grilling station, various Traegers, Camp Chef WW36, couple BGE’s, pit barrel cooker, and some other stuff
Kill you for saving so much money???😜

Latest Discussions