Weber SmokeFire GrillMaster Blend Wood Pellets $8.49

bbqking

SOTM Winner
Reaction score
Neither Home Depot or Lowe’s in my area carry Weber pellets. When I ask about them they act like I’m from Mars. Do t what I’m talking about.

Dassman5

Reaction score
Neither Home Depot or Lowe’s in my area carry Weber pellets. When I ask about them they act like I’m from Mars. Do t what I’m talking about.
I guess it all depends on whether or not they carry the SF product line. In our area, Lowe’s does, but not Home Depot.

In my area I have two retailers, a garden center and a hardware store, that also sell the entire Weber line, including the SF, and one of them routinely sells the pellets for $14. The garden center also gives you “bucks” for each $10 you spend on plants, landscaping, and Weber products during the year that then can be traded in for up to 50% off the value of pellets and other products.

My wife buys lots of plants and shrubs from them, I get to pay her bills, but also get the “bucks” that allows me to stay stocked up on pellets for $7 per bag...such a deal 😅 as long as I don’t do the real math...

ktskas

Reaction score
I bought 20 bags from my local store. Use the Lowe's card for an additional 5% and they come out to $8.07!
They just restocked and price is still the same. Might have to get some more if I can figure out where to store them!

abmet

SOTM Winner
Reaction score
Nice! Still full price at my local Lowe’s.

Stone

Reaction score

Scottsdale Lowes has them. and so do the one's near me in Mesa. Not all Lowes have this deal showing online.

G_Gryphon

Reaction score
Lots of the Lowe’s around me have the Hickory on sale but not many at all have the Grillmaster on sale. I guess the best deal on the Apple, Cherry, or Mesquite will be when Weber does 20% off on 11/30, which will be $13.59/bag with free shipping above $50.

Latest Discussions