Weber SmokeFire Covers on Clearance

smokefire-covers-sale.jpeg

While at Lowes picking up pellets the other day, I noticed they had the Weber SmokeFire grill covers on sale!

EX-6 Cover $19.99
EX-4 Cover $14.99

Best price I've seen on these!

Chris Z

Reaction score
Grill
Weber SmokeFire EX4, Weber Genesis Silver C, Weber Smokey Mountain 14" & 18", Weber Performer, Weber Q 220
Hmmm. why am I thinking that Lowes is getting out of the SmokeFire product line for good. :unsure:

Stone

Reaction score
Grill
Performer
The EX 4 cover is not available for online sales at Lowes, they're un store only. Plus, while Gen 2 models are being sold all over the place, they're not even listed at Lowes. I was planning to buy an EX 4 Gen 2 on Monday to take advantage od Weber's Cyber Monday deals, but if Lowes is dropping all things SmokeFire that impacts my ability to buy Weber pellets. I simply don't have room to handle more than a couple of bags at one time. :(

Stone

Reaction score
Grill
Performer
I just returned from my local Lowes where nothing SF related was below full retail price. Now, I awaiting a call back from Lowes corporate office, in an attempt to get some answers.

Stone

Reaction score
Grill
Performer
Calback from Lowes corporate drew a blank. IOW. no useful info.

Bruno

3x SOTM Winner
Reaction score
Prime feel free to grab me an EX6 for Christmas!

BrianHSV

Reaction score
Grill
Smokefire EX6
At the risk of giving away one of my deal-seeking websites, you can check the price and stock of your local stores here:
Ex4 Cover:
Ex6 Cover:

Note that these prices and inventory levels are not guaranteed to be correct, but I have found brickseek to be fairly reliable. This is NOT an official Lowe's site, so don't complain to a worker if the price in-store doesn't match what brickseek shows.

Hope this helps!

rwhapham

SOTM Winner
Reaction score
Grill
SmokeFire EX4
At the risk of giving away one of my deal-seeking websites, you can check the price and stock of your local stores here:
Ex4 Cover:
Ex6 Cover:

Note that these prices and inventory levels are not guaranteed to be correct, but I have found brickseek to be fairly reliable. This is NOT an official Lowe's site, so don't complain to a worker if the price in-store doesn't match what brickseek shows.

Hope this helps!

Much thanks...because of that I just scored the cover and some hickory pellets on clearance. Strangely, not the grillmaster blend. Had to go to a Lowe's that was a bit further than my usual, but since that one didn't have the cover on clearance, it was definitely worth the trip.

Goneincognito

Reaction score
Grill
SmokeFire EX4, WSM 14.5", 22" kettle
Given the water I had come through mine yesterday after a storm, I can see why they are clearing them out.

Bruno

3x SOTM Winner
Reaction score
Given the water I had come through mine yesterday after a storm, I can see why they are clearing them out.
Don’t like the sound of that. It’s been pretty mild so far so I don’t have a good feel for how much rain it’ll keep out.