Weber SmokeFire Accessories - Master List

So the Gbs does not go all the way across?
Mine looks like this.

352730EC-F559-4EA1-A211-24856296AEFF.jpeg
9E6AD341-EBBC-4526-A875-8440B55131A6.jpeg

Note the bottom grate system. It is heavy duty stainless with a removable circle section that accepts the accessories. I believe you can get enamel coated cast grids too. The photo shows my crosshatched enamel coated cast insert.

The new system utilizes a much larger area. Both are still available I believe.

Mine looks like this.

View attachment 5587View attachment 5588
Note the bottom grate system. It is heavy duty stainless with a removable circle section that accepts the accessories. I believe you can get enamel coated cast grids too. The photo shows my crosshatched enamel coated cast insert.

The new system utilizes a much larger area. Both are still available I believe.
Thank you for the pictures

So what would I need to use the GBS in a EX6?
Pretty sure you need the GBS for the EX4 and and the additional heavy duty stainless grate to fill in the additional 12” space. The cookers are the same measurement front to back, the larger EX6 is 12” wider.

Will also need to get a set of the spacers to put at one end so the grates don't move around.
Where do you find those? I looked on Weber.com and couldn’t find them anywhere.

Mine came with the grill so I don't know how you would go about getting them.
Perhaps give weber a call?

1655938206017.png

Got a Weber Genesis 335 (2022 Model) coming Monday. It was a £1000 misprice, which they've honoured, so chuffed with that.

Comes with the Weber Crafted Grills which are usable with my GBS accessories I already have as part of the Smokefire. Hoping as well the Crafted Grills for the Genesis may be interchangeable with the Smokefire, but won't know till I've built it.

Got a Weber Genesis 335 (2022 Model) coming Monday. It was a £1000 misprice, which they've honoured, so chuffed with that.

Comes with the Weber Crafted Grills which are usable with my GBS accessories I already have as part of the Smokefire. Hoping as well the Crafted Grills for the Genesis may be interchangeable with the Smokefire, but won't know till I've built it.
Fingers crossed. I think the accessories might be all the same Size and just the filler piece of grating is variable. If so, you’ll be pleased. 🤞🏼

Fingers crossed. I think the accessories might be all the same Size and just the filler piece of grating is variable. If so, you’ll be pleased. 🤞🏼

Hope so never owned a gas grill before let alone a Genesis model. Getting a free rotisserie with it, which I think the Smokefire misses and still think it's a big oversight from Weber.

With the new crafted grills, going to invest in the Larger Crafted Griddle, so if they're interchangeable will be useful with the Smokefire as well. They reckon the Sear station can reach over 900F and the cast iron sear grate I already own, can get up to 800F heated up, which outperforms my Smokefire considerably if true. Hopefully the Elevated tier System I have will fit, but the GBS Poultry Roaster and Griddle pan should definitely fit it

Think the Smokefire will still be my lo&slo go to and pizzas, but hoping the Genesis will takeover the day to day grilling and roasting I do on the Smokefire as hoping Gas will be cheaper than pellets to run even with the price increases at the moment for Propane Gas

Hope so never owned a gas grill before let alone a Genesis model. Getting a free rotisserie with it, which I think the Smokefire misses and still think it's a big oversight from Weber.

With the new crafted grills, going to invest in the Larger Crafted Griddle, so if they're interchangeable will be useful with the Smokefire as well. They reckon the Sear station can reach over 900F and the cast iron sear grate I already own, can get up to 800F heated up, which outperforms my Smokefire considerably if true. Hopefully the Elevated tier System I have will fit, but the GBS Poultry Roaster and Griddle pan should definitely fit it

Think the Smokefire will still be my lo&slo go to and pizzas, but hoping the Genesis will takeover the day to day grilling and roasting I do on the Smokefire as hoping Gas will be cheaper than pellets to run even with the price increases at the moment for Propane Gas
I have a great gas grill and I do use it but I love the added kiss you get from the Smokefire. I use mine a LOT. Nothing beats the ease and convenience of a gas grill. You will love it. Especially with all the goodies!

Pretty sure you need the GBS for the EX4 and and the additional heavy duty stainless grate to fill in the additional 12” space. The cookers are the same measurement front to back, the larger EX6 is 12” wider.
Or just use one of the existing grate sections (which is what I do). I should look into getting some of those spacers tho. Had a burger fall through the gap the other day.

Back