Weber SmokeFire Accessories - Master List

Just bought 2 wet kits and the front folding shelf. After cooking on it, I find these will be very useful in future cooks.

I had originally bought the side table but returned it. Do not recommend. I do like the wet smoke kit though. Also bought some 5 gallon buckets and that traeger lid and sift system for pellet storage bc the Weber bag was out of stock. And picked up a keter side table on a solid Amazon discount. Pretty pleased with the setup.

I had originally bought the side table but returned it. Do not recommend. I do like the wet smoke kit though. Also bought some 5 gallon buckets and that traeger lid and sift system for pellet storage bc the Weber bag was out of stock. And picked up a keter side table on a solid Amazon discount. Pretty pleased with the setup.
I get your apprehension with the side table. My intitial thoughts were of disappointment, however after having it for a while now it’s plenty sturdy and I never fold it down. I think it feels a bit too flimsy when folding and unfolding. Once it’s in place and stays that way, I like it better than the front shelf. I’d buy it again. But my initial reaction was like yours.

Just ordered the EX4 front table. I know it has mixed reviews, but I'm hoping that being able to pull cooks out straight forward instead of having to go to the built-in side table will outweigh any cons of it. Plus, I couldn't really justify the cost of those cool custom front tables. So hoping it's at least $56 of good.

Just ordered the EX4 front table. I know it has mixed reviews, but I'm hoping that being able to pull thing out straight forward instead of having to go to the built-in side table will outweigh any cons of it. Plus, I couldn't really justify the cost of those cool custom front tables. So at least hoping it's at least $56 good.
I use the Weber front table on my ex4 all the time. While the lid handle limits what can be placed on it while the lid is closed, it easily holds my basting pot and brush.

It is also perfect for placing food while loading and unloading the smoker. I have placed a 21# full brisket on it without issue. Lus, it seems like the more I use it, the better is works when opening and closing.

The side table just seems off! Squares edges, flimsy looking, they should offer an exact copy of the right table for the left side.
Like I said before treat yourself to a custom table from the fire pit guy. They are what Weber should have done!!

I use the Weber front table on my ex4 all the time. While the lid handle limits what can be placed on it while the lid is closed, it easily holds my basting pot and brush.

It is also perfect for placing food while loading and unloading the smoker. I have placed a 21# full brisket on it without issue. Lus, it seems like the more I use it, the better is works when opening and closing.
That's why I ordered mine. The last time I cooked, I had spatters all over the front of the grill due to moving ribs to the side table.

Just ordered the EX4 front table. I know it has mixed reviews, but I'm hoping that being able to pull cooks out straight forward instead of having to go to the built-in side table will outweigh any cons of it. Plus, I couldn't really justify the cost of those cool custom front tables. So hoping it's at least $56 of good.
I think the front Weber front table is a little too narrow since the handle takes up a lot of space when you open and close it.

I think the front Weber front table is a little too narrow since the handle takes up a lot of space when you open and close it.

I might now agree. It arrived today and I promptly put it on. At the moment I'm in the *meh* camp on this one. It certainly is more shallow than I was hoping; but that's my fault for not paying close enough attention to the measurements. And I can see what people mean about the build quality. Worth the cost? Probably not. Better than not having it at all? We shall see.

I don't know why Weber and Masterbuilt don't take into consideration the handle of the cooker and the placement and size of front shelves. My Masterbuilt 1050 shelf has the same problem with it's shallow shelf as well

Got the front table in a used condition. But have manual. Not sure how to install. Somebody still have the manual as a PDF to share?

Attachments

• 7003_up2_1800x1800.png
    7003_up2_1800x1800.png
    224.1 KB · Views: 13
Here you go!

Attachments

• SF6 Front Shelf Assembly Guide.pdf
    3.7 MB · Views: 33
I have a question, because my EX6 is not at home yet......

could be possible to add between the front shelf holder and the grill a large 2 inch wood or SS square to add longitude to the shelf???

and the other mod i was thinking, raise the handle 2 inches with some SS plate just to gain a little space between the food and the handle.....

what do you think..???

Back