Weber SmokeFire Accessories - Master List

primeone

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score

weber-smokefire-front-shelf.jpg
  • Attaches to the front of SmokeFire, adding 250+ square inches of work space to the EX4 and 350+ square inches of work space to the EX6
  • Holds up to 20 lbs of food
  • Provides extra space for tools, platters, and cutting boards
  • Fits with the SmokeFire Premium cover (sold separately) when table is folded up or down
  • Also designed to store the upper SmokeFire cooking rack
👉 Details can be found on the EX4 model here: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08GCVPC1S/
👉 Details can be found on the EX6 model here: https://www.amazon.com/Weber-7003-SmokeFire-Folding-Silver/dp/B08GCWDHLK
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Weber 7001 SmokeFire Folding Side Table​

smokefire-folding-shelf.jpg

• Built-in bottle opener​
  • Adds 200 square inches of work space and holds up to 40 lbs of food​
  • Fits with the SmokeFire Premium cover (sold separately) when table is folded up or down​
  • Easily folds down when not in use and can be used for storing the Weber cutting board​
👉 Details can be found on the EX4 & EX6 model here: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08GCVPC1S/
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Weber 7004 SmokeFire Wet Smoke Kit​

smokefire-wet-smoke-kit.jpg
  • Adds moisture to the heat for enhanced wood fired flavor
  • Creates an indirect cooking space for grilling low-and-slow
  • Dual purpose design also supports grease management & cleanup
  • Sits beneath the cooking grate for maximum grilling space
  • Compatible with Weber SmokeFire EX4 and EX6 Wood Fired Pellet Grills
👉 Details can be found on the EX4 & EX6 model here: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08BSQLVTL/

Weber 7586 Gourmet Barbeque System SmokeFire Stainless Steel Grates​

smokefire-multi-grate.jpg
smokefire-multi-grate2.jpg
  • Stainless steel grate with insert
  • Use with Gourmet BBQ System inserts
👉 Details can be found on the EX4 & EX6 model here: https://www.amazon.com/Weber-7586-Gourmet-Barbeque-Stainless/dp/B009IH0LCS

Weber 6498 Drip Pans 10 Pack, Fits SmokeFire​

smokefire-10-pack-drop-pan.jpg
  • Designed for quick and easy grill maintenance
  • 10 in each pack
  • Disposable for easy cleanup
  • 100% Recyclable aluminum
👉 Grab a set of these here: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07YFDNB4B

Weber 7007 Fuel Storage Bag, Black​

weber-wood-pellet-bag.jpg
  • Weather resistant material designed to keep fuel dry & BBQ ready
  • Holds up to 20 lbs of wood pellets or charcoal
  • Designed with a window for labeling different fuel
  • Designed for easy storage and on-the-go grill grilling
  • Bag folds flat when not in use
👉 Grab one here: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08BSV51BW/

Weber 7008 Butcher Paper, Brown​

weber-butcher-paper.jpg
  • FDA compliant, food-grade butcher paper with food-grade ink, safe to be used on food
  • Unwaxed, uncoated, unbleached for food safety
  • Made from 100% natural base virgin pulp
  • Use when smoking meats, for serving food, or even wrapping presents
👉 Grab a roll here: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08L6T9XCS/

Weber 7005 Cutting Board, Brown​

weber-smokefire-cutting-board.jpg

• Grooved edges catch meat juices for mess-free carving
  • Perfect size for prepping and serving on your Weber Grill side table
  • Knife-friendly and dishwasher safe for easy cleanup
  • Fits and stores in the SmokeFire Side Table (accessory sold separately)
👉 Grab one here: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08G5B67ZW/

Last edited:

abmet

SOTM Winner
Reaction score
What about the pellet storage bag? Haven’t tried one yet but think I recall @Bruno has.

Bruno

2x SOTM Winner
Reaction score
They now offer a single third grate for the EX6 so people don’t have to reuse one of the OEM grates.
There goes a few bucks, where can I find it?
EDIT: found it on Amazon and they have a single cast iron grate as well.
Amazon has each one about $5.00 more than Weber and Weber is having a 20% off off sale on SmokeFire🔥 accessories. But they don’t have either in stock.
I love spending money but I like getting a good price.
I’ll probably order after my first cocktail of the day. 🤔

Last edited:

7un47im3s

Reaction score
Grill
EX4, WSM, E330, 22" Kettle
Even though its not produced as a weber sponsored accessory, Bruno's caster upgrade is a worthy addition for consideration.

Bruno

2x SOTM Winner
Reaction score
Even though its not produced as a weber sponsored accessory, Bruno's caster upgrade is a worthy addition for consideration.
I don’t know I’ve seen some red ones that are pretty slick looking. I will say having 4 double locking casters makes the SmokeFire feel rock solid stable.
They also allowed me to level my grill perfectly. I have them a 1/2” higher on one side.

rexster314

Reaction score
Grill
Smokefire EX6
Here's my 5" wheels

Attachments

• 2020-12-04 12.17.00.jpg
    2020-12-04 12.17.00.jpg
    453 KB · Views: 16

abmet

SOTM Winner
Reaction score
I got grey ones too. I was tempted to go red but were more expensive and talked myself out of it. Double locking casters are so much better. I don’t move mine much but they are way more stable.

Dassman5

Reaction score
Grill
Smokefire EX4; Summit 670; Bullet Smoker 22”; Q100
I got grey ones too. I was tempted to go red but were more expensive and talked myself out of it. Double locking casters are so much better. I don’t move mine much but they are way more stable.
Same here!

Mark.B

Reaction score
Grill
Weber Smokefire EX4 (gen 1),Weber Summit Silver (2004),Weber Performer Kettle,WSM, Jumbo Joe Go -Anywhere Charcoal
Just bought 2 wet kits and the front folding shelf. After cooking on it, I find these will be very useful in future cooks.

ftank47

Reaction score
Grill
SmokeFire EX6
I had originally bought the side table but returned it. Do not recommend. I do like the wet smoke kit though. Also bought some 5 gallon buckets and that traeger lid and sift system for pellet storage bc the Weber bag was out of stock. And picked up a keter side table on a solid Amazon discount. Pretty pleased with the setup.

JpsBBQ

Reaction score
I had originally bought the side table but returned it. Do not recommend. I do like the wet smoke kit though. Also bought some 5 gallon buckets and that traeger lid and sift system for pellet storage bc the Weber bag was out of stock. And picked up a keter side table on a solid Amazon discount. Pretty pleased with the setup.
I get your apprehension with the side table. My intitial thoughts were of disappointment, however after having it for a while now it’s plenty sturdy and I never fold it down. I think it feels a bit too flimsy when folding and unfolding. Once it’s in place and stays that way, I like it better than the front shelf. I’d buy it again. But my initial reaction was like yours.

rwhapham

SOTM Winner
Reaction score
Grill
SmokeFire EX4
Just ordered the EX4 front table. I know it has mixed reviews, but I'm hoping that being able to pull cooks out straight forward instead of having to go to the built-in side table will outweigh any cons of it. Plus, I couldn't really justify the cost of those cool custom front tables. So hoping it's at least $56 of good.

Latest Discussions