Weber pellets on clearance at my local Lowe's

TexB

Reaction score
Grill
Smokefire EX6
I noticed Weber pellets on clearance at my local Lowes. Mine carries Hickory and Grillmaster blend, and for 2 weeks both stayed at 44 bags in inventory. I bought 10 bags of grillmaster for $10.18 a bag, and got 5 bags of Hickory for $11.36 a bag. All 15 bags are sitting in my climate controlled storage unit until I need to grab one. After using more hickory this weekend, I kinda wish I bought 10 Hickory and 5 grill master instead, but whatever, it will all get used and that's just my current preference. My dad lives an hour away and his Lowe's doesn't have any on clearance, so your mileage may vary. The prices changed on Grillmaster after I took this pic, and there were a couple more pallets around the corner
IMG_20200919_071524.jpg

Keep watching... my Lowe’s just lowered the price on Weber Hickory pellets to $11.50/bag, but not other flavors...keep watching!

Homo Depoto doesn’t either. Some people don’t even know what I’m asking for...pellets for a pellet grill........doh!

Homo Depoto doesn’t either. Some people don’t even know what I’m asking for...pellets for a pellet grill........doh!
Went their yesterday all traeger pellets. No thanks.

By the way...the SF in your name stand for SmokeFire, not San Francisco...right?

Hickory is down to $9.57 a bag at my Lowe's 😮. I might grab some more tomorrow

Ours had them on closeout for $8.49! I bought the 2 that were on the shelf. They are trying to locate the other 46 that show in stock so I can buy more. Watching the other locations in brickseek to see when they drop their prices.

Latest Discussions

Back