Weber is coming out with a “water” pan that will sit under the S.F. grates.

Bruno

SOTM Winner
Reaction score
Looks like Weber is coming out with a pan and rack to sit below the grate on the SmokeFire.

www.weber.com

Wet Smoke Kit | Cooking | Baskets and Pans | Weber Grills
The Wet Smoke Kit enhances the smoky, wood fired flavor of food by adding moisture to the heat. It’s specially designed to sit beneath the cooking grate so that you’re not sacrificing grilling space, with the dual purpose of catching grease for easier cleanup.• Adds moisture to the heat for...
www.weber.com
www.weber.com

abmet

SOTM Winner
Reaction score
Interesting. I sometimes sit small pans inbreeding flavorizer bars if doing cooking fattier meats. Today did pulled pork and didn’t use one. Most of the grease went in the ash/grease pan but still some in the barrel. Easy to scrape into the pan.

OP
Bruno

Bruno

SOTM Winner
Reaction score
Illl be watching to see what their angle is.

JpsBBQ

Reaction score
I just lay a couple half or a full size foil pan in there between the grid and flavorizer bars. Reduces the mess and I’m lazy. I see they are marketing your ability to add moisture and improve smoke adhesion which is likely a real result. I would need two and a 6 would need three of them I’d think.

JpsBBQ

Reaction score
Not surprising. It was in the original batch of accessories that was leaked a few months ago. Good to see it in detail. I wonder if the rest of the accessories are hidden on the site as well.

View attachment 1031
Really looking forward to the front and side shelves. Also, there are screw zerts in the bottom portion of the legs which indicates they have a bottom shelf that will add storage and bolster the leg strength when moving the grill around.

OP
Bruno

Bruno

SOTM Winner
Reaction score
Not surprising. It was in the original batch of accessories that was leaked a few months ago. Good to see it in detail. I wonder if the rest of the accessories are hidden on the site as well.

View attachment 1031
More stuff is popping up on the site. I waste a lot of money on dumb stuff, can’t wait to get that cutting board.

Brad

Reaction score
Looks like Weber is coming out with a pan and rack to sit below the grate on the SmokeFire.

www.weber.com

Wet Smoke Kit | Cooking | Baskets and Pans | Weber Grills
The Wet Smoke Kit enhances the smoky, wood fired flavor of food by adding moisture to the heat. It’s specially designed to sit beneath the cooking grate so that you’re not sacrificing grilling space, with the dual purpose of catching grease for easier cleanup.• Adds moisture to the heat for...
www.weber.com
www.weber.com

Brad

Reaction score
While appreciate the innovative side of Weber I wish they would spend some of their energy fixing existing problems...I just watched my SF go from 250 degrees to 155 degrees in less than 10 minutes...I can not count how many meals have either been delayed or given up on this grill...have not cursed a grill as much as I have this one...not new to pellet grills owned Traeger and a MAK.... just got worse grill just “turned off safely...so much for dinner tonight!

JpsBBQ

Reaction score
While appreciate the innovative side of Weber I wish they would spend some of their energy fixing existing problems...I just watched my SF go from 250 degrees to 155 degrees in less than 10 minutes...I can not count how many meals have either been delayed or given up on this grill...have not cursed a grill as much as I have this one...not new to pellet grills owned Traeger and a MAK.... just got worse grill just “turned off safely...so much for dinner tonight!
Sorry to hear this. Since the updates (fixes for existing problems) I have not had a single issue. Is your firmware current?

Brad

Reaction score
Yes to the best of my knowledge I continue to install updates....thanks for the suggestion!

OP
Bruno

Bruno

SOTM Winner
Reaction score
Yeah that sucks!!! My S.F. has been a pain in the ass but has come through every time. i would be pissed wasting meat.

AHoneyman

Reaction score
Yes to the best of my knowledge I continue to install updates....thanks for the suggestion!
Brad, are you running an Android or an iPhone? Androids have problems with the updates. Others have had to have assistance from iPhone friends.

Brad

Reaction score
Brad, are you running an Android or an iPhone? Androids have problems with the updates. Others have had to have assistance from iPhone friends.
Sorry for the late response have been using iPhone....thanks

JpsBBQ

Reaction score
The cutting board is on the website now listed as “coming soon” as well. Note they are also showing their front shelf and a glimpse of the left side shelf in one of the marketing photo. Hoping all these accessories are available soon. I’m sure the supply chain has been dramatically disrupted.
FCF0B8BE-BBE2-48ED-9B21-F743A806D08A.jpeg
F159334D-0854-4FBF-88BE-5589CF394AD9.png

abmet

SOTM Winner
Reaction score
Interesting the cutting board says “Fits and stores in the SmokeFire Side Table accessory”

JpsBBQ

Reaction score
Interesting the cutting board says “Fits and stores in the SmokeFire Side Table accessory”
Yeah, the left side table that will be out in the future might have storage integrated into it. You just see part of the left side table in the photo I posted above.

id really like to see a lower level shelf as well. I think that would tie the legs together better and make the entire chassis more stable and durable. There are zeros on each leg which is an obvious indicator that there was plans for one at some point.