Weber has something new coming Feb 9th

They sell the heck out of those Q grills for 250 and they are smaller cooking area and the cart is extra. I predict it’ll be a big hit at 299. It looks similarly to the Q grill, but slightly different.

They sell the heck out of those Q grills for 250 and they are smaller cooking area and the cart is extra. I predict it’ll be a big hit at 299. It looks similarly to the Q grill, but slightly different.
I picked up a Q-2200 with a free cart and 20lb adapter hose at Costco last summer. It’s a beauty but a beast.
Obviously I missed the $299 MAP so I assume that’s gonna be the price.
I could be convinced at that price.

I picked up a Q-2200 with a free cart and 20lb adapter hose at Costco last summer. It’s a beauty but a beast.
Obviously I missed the $299 MAP so I assume that’s gonna be the price.
I could be convinced at that price.
I’ve never cooked on a Q but from what I’ve heard everyone who has one loves it.

I’ve never cooked on a Q but from what I’ve heard everyone who has one loves it.
Wouldn’t want to be without my Q-320, it’s 10 years old and with some maintenance it works like new.

A33D9CCE-4522-4B01-BD87-42183A11313E.png

That price is outrageous. I’m a Weber fan guy, but with so many other options and companies out there, why?! Why would they do this?
I wouldn’t knock it so fast. It’s electric first off. It probably has a 10 year bumper to bumper warranty. It likely performs way better than what’s out there. People don’t have very many good options for electric grills. Many urban buildings do not allow for anything but electric.

I wouldn’t knock it so fast. It’s electric first off. It probably has a 10 year bumper to bumper warranty. It likely performs way better than what’s out there. People don’t have very many good options for electric grills. Many urban buildings do not allow for anything but electric.
I know...but right now? Who going to be able to afford that right now. Like I said I’m a huge Weber fan. So the quality, and customer service is one of the best...it’s just I see money signs, and I personally would buy a 20.00 pair of Levi’s, wash them 3 times, not buy a 75.00 pair already washed three times.

Last edited:
Well if the smart technology is able to actually set temp and keep it there with gas grill, that’s something I would be interested in

Since I assume it is the same app, maybe they'll turn notifications back on?

Propane level sounds cool but the rest is just too much complication

Latest Discussions

Back