Weber has something new coming Feb 9th

Bruno

2x SOTM Winner
Reaction score
Weber has announced something new coming on February 9th.
I wonder what it could be.

Some are saying maybe a gravity feed.

Sounds like I know what to get the wife for Valentine’s Day!! When she gets mad and throws it at me I can keep it. 🤔

OP
Bruno

Bruno

2x SOTM Winner
Reaction score
211FCB23-8ACF-4055-9683-4315FB99DCCC.jpeg

bbqking

2x SOTM Winner
Reaction score
Grill
EX6, 2, 22” kettles, and a e310 gasser
It the mother ship!! Coming to take me away, ha ha Ho Ho he he

Chris Z

Reaction score
Grill
Weber SmokeFire EX4, Weber Genesis Silver C, Weber Smokey Mountain 14" & 18", Weber Performer, Weber Q 220
🤔

Last edited:
OP
Bruno

Bruno

2x SOTM Winner
Reaction score
I bet it’s the smart gas grills. 😕
Seems likely. I’m actually hoping it’s not something I want. My set up is pretty dialed in at this point.
I remember when we were all waiting on the Summit charcoals and I was pissed at the price. Then when the SF came out and it was reasonably priced I pre-ordered ASAP.
I don’t see the need for a gas grill with Weber connect.

JpsBBQ

Reaction score
Seems likely. I’m actually hoping it’s not something I want. My set up is pretty dialed in at this point.
I remember when we were all waiting on the Summit charcoals and I was pissed at the price. Then when the SF came out and it was reasonably priced I pre-ordered ASAP.
I don’t see the need for a gas grill with Weber connect.
I assume it’s just a hub mounted on the gas grill. If you can actually control the grill via app. I would be surprised and see limited use for that on a gasser since most cooks are relatively short. Being able to monitor is cool though. Just not as necessary as with BBQ cookers IMO.

I hear you on the WSC. I do feel it’s worth the cost, but they did a poor job of explaining why and comparing it to the Kamado market. When framed that way it’s actually cheaper than the competitors and does everything they do and more. It’s simply awesome. If they had been able or willing to launch at a lower price say 1500 and properly explain that it’s not just a kettle but a kamado cooker as well, they would have sold a ton. I feel it’s the single most under appreciated cooker in the market today.

JpsBBQ

Reaction score
Yeah that things pretty cool. I’ve seen a short video of it in action. Looks great. Perfect for active families at the ball park or soccer fields. Also any hunters, campers, or tailgaters. Looks really well built and thought out.

OP
Bruno

Bruno

2x SOTM Winner
Reaction score
Yeah that things pretty cool. I’ve seen a short video of it in action. Looks great. Perfect for active families at the ball park or soccer fields. Also any hunters, campers, or tailgaters. Looks really well built and thought out.
How much you guys think? I hope $149 probably $249

JpsBBQ

Reaction score
They sell the heck out of those Q grills for 250 and they are smaller cooking area and the cart is extra. I predict it’ll be a big hit at 299. It looks similarly to the Q grill, but slightly different.

OP
Bruno

Bruno

2x SOTM Winner
Reaction score
They sell the heck out of those Q grills for 250 and they are smaller cooking area and the cart is extra. I predict it’ll be a big hit at 299. It looks similarly to the Q grill, but slightly different.
I picked up a Q-2200 with a free cart and 20lb adapter hose at Costco last summer. It’s a beauty but a beast.
Obviously I missed the $299 MAP so I assume that’s gonna be the price.
I could be convinced at that price.

JpsBBQ

Reaction score
I picked up a Q-2200 with a free cart and 20lb adapter hose at Costco last summer. It’s a beauty but a beast.
Obviously I missed the $299 MAP so I assume that’s gonna be the price.
I could be convinced at that price.
I’ve never cooked on a Q but from what I’ve heard everyone who has one loves it.

OP
Bruno

Bruno

2x SOTM Winner
Reaction score
I’ve never cooked on a Q but from what I’ve heard everyone who has one loves it.
Wouldn’t want to be without my Q-320, it’s 10 years old and with some maintenance it works like new.

Latest Discussions