Weber front shelves installed

Boilerbdub

Reaction score
Just got my front shelves installed. Pretty happy with this. Stainless steel, sturdy, fits like a glove. Bonus is that it holds the top grilling rack when not in use. Very easy to put together.

Attachments

Bruno

SOTM Winner
Reaction score
Very nice!! Thanks for the pics. I do like how it holds the top rack, I have mine in the garage and it doesn’t get used much.

Dassman5

Reaction score
Very nice!! Thanks for the pics. I do like how it holds the top rack, I have mine in the garage and it doesn’t get used much.
Interesting...I, on the other hand, prefer to use the top rack almost all of the time. No particular reason, just different strokes...

JpsBBQ

Reaction score
I really like the design and look of the shelves. I’m in the top rack about half the time camp. one of the things I really like about the sf is there is actually room both on and below the top rack to cook. So many other jam a rack in there so tight to the lower rack that it’s only good for a long smoke. Who wants to reach in and burn themselves cuz the rack is so tight to the food tucked under it? Not this guy.
anyway, congrats on the front shelf. Looks great!

abmet

SOTM Winner
Reaction score
Those do look nice. I like the embossed SmokeFire logo.

DoubleBBBQ

Reaction score
It’s a nice feature but for $119.00 I’d rather buy a collapsible table to serve multiple purposes for less than 1/2 the price. To each their own but I have 3 boys who eat like pigs. I have to save every penny I make.

JpsBBQ

Reaction score
Mine are on order. I’ll just have to avoid buying more whiskey for a week or so. The slots in front are a great idea to help dissipate the heat transfer. I’m all in.

abmet

SOTM Winner
Reaction score
Yeah I like the slot design. My front table is solid and definitely gets pretty warm on high times cooks.

Bruno

SOTM Winner
Reaction score
Word is my shelves and what not will be delivered early next week. It’s like Christmas!
I love Christmas, I just celebrate all year!!
I don’t remember the last time my 9 year old busted out his TIG welder and made me a side table, so if I gotta fund the Weber cause, well then so be it.

Last edited:

abmet

SOTM Winner
Reaction score
Looks good. I keep telling myself I don‘t need that side shelf but you are tempting me.

AHoneyman

Reaction score
Guys, I just had to modify my Weber front shelves. The gritty movement of the shelves on the horizontal bars that hold the shelf pin was driving me nuts. Yea, it is a short trip. $1.45 at Lowe's. You get four washers that fit over the black grommet that holds the shelves. You get enough for both ends of the shelves.

IMG_2241.jpgIMG_2242.jpg

G_Gryphon

Reaction score
Guys, I just had to modify my Weber front shelves. The gritty movement of the shelves on the horizontal bars that hold the shelf pin was driving me nuts. Yea, it is a short trip. $1.45 at Lowe's. You get four washers that fit over the black grommet that holds the shelves. You get enough for both ends of the shelves.

View attachment 2125View attachment 2126
Please bear with me as I do not have these shelves but are seriously considering them. This modification simply eliminates side-to-side movement of the shelves? Thanks.

Latest Discussions