Weber Crafted Products

kkhookem

Reaction score
Does anyone know why the Weber Crafted products aren't shown as being compatible with the EX6? On the Weber site they show a frame kit that fits Spirit and EX4 grills but there's no mention of EX6. Seems like they would work on a EX6.

Given that the EX4 has 2 cooking grates and the EX6 has 3, you would just need to keep one of your existing grates in place.
It's also strange that they only list it for an EX4 when the EPX4 which would have the crafted stuff is currently not being sold in USA.

I found this forum looking for the same info. I just bought the Weber Crafted frame kit for my EX6. I didn't realize it was listed as an EX4 only item. While the frame kit does fit (front to back), it's wider than the trio of factory grates on the EX6. So, I'm not able to use the two remaining grates without overlapping them on the side. I just ordered the wet smoke kit to see how well it fills the space for now.

I found this forum looking for the same info. I just bought the Weber Crafted frame kit for my EX6. I didn't realize it was listed as an EX4 only item. While the frame kit does fit (front to back), it's wider than the trio of factory grates on the EX6. So, I'm not able to use the two remaining grates without overlapping them on the side. I just ordered the wet smoke kit to see how well it fills the space for now.
Interesting.

888FD663-45A6-4300-A330-F7D622F2A6CC.png

Back