Trouble lighting all the time

rcgross1

Reaction score
Grill
smoke fire
I have a Weber Smoke fire grill. What a piece of shit. It never works. Trouble lighting all the time. No customer support from Weber

I have a Weber Smoke fire grill. What a piece of shit. It never works. Trouble lighting all the time. No customer support from Weber
Well I know one ain’t true, Weber customer support is nothing short of amazing.

Last edited:
Why hello to you too..
Thank you for joining our fine group just to share that.

I know all 3 ain't true.
Never had a single issue (had it for over 12 months) and always works, starts first time every time and Weber bend over backwards to help.
If you contacted Weber acting like you are now I wouldn't be lifting a finger to help you so perhaps that might be something to think about?

I wouldn't begin to know what your actual issues with the SF are because you have signed up 17min ago and fired off this gem of a first post.
If you are coming here to get help (which we are more than happy to give), you are not off to a good start.

If you are looking for help, then it would be best to describe your problem with a little more detail.

If you are looking for help, then it would be best to describe your problem with a little more detail.
Delete the user. It’s a troll.

Latest Discussions

Back