Thermoworks 30% off sale

Best thermos in the world imo.

+1 to JpsBBQ - I use my Thermapen Mk4 every day, can't do without it. I'll have to check out the Smoke X. Is there a good case for the 4 channel model or is it just overkill?

If you have the money go for it. At $69 the smoke is killer.
If my thermapen broke I’d use my back up and then order another back up. 😂
I just couldn’t see cooking without it anymore.

Last edited:
Yes, my Thermapen is one of the best purchases I’ve ever made. I loved my original so much I bought one of the MK4 ones. Really like the auto on, rotating screen, and backlight. Now I have a backup :)

Yes, my Thermapen is one of the best purchases I’ve ever made. I loved my original so much I bought one of the MK4 ones. Really like the auto on, rotating screen, and backlight. Now I have a backup :)
The MK4 is awesome. I like that it takes AAA battery.

At $69, the Smoke is a good buy. It depends on how you plan to use. It is Bluetooth only, and you have to buy the gateway for WiFi connectivity.

when they came out with the Signals, I upgraded and have been using that. More robust than Smoke 4 channels, and WiFi built in. Also can connect a fan to use as ATC.

Everything I have bought from ThermoWorks has been great. Again, it depends upon how you plan to use.

The MK4 really upped my game. Relied on a much slower “instant read” previously. Man what a difference actual instant readings make in your cooking.

We have used the ThermoWorks products, Chef's Alarm, ThermoPen, and Smoke, for years. Highly recommended!

Back