The official "I've Pre-ordered a Weber Pellet Grill"

primeone

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Weber announced that pre-orders are suppose to open up Dec 2nd, 2019 and the units will ship mid January 2020. So for those of you that have plunked down your hard earned money on the new Smokefire Grill, let us know in this thread!

I'm still on the fence! I need a little more convincing. There are not many reviews out yet.

Ex-6 officially ordered via Amazon!

Not exactly sure what this means, but the Amazon listing says "This item will be released on January 25, 2020". Guessing that's the ship date.

Congrats! I'm hoping we might be able to see these grills at Lowes in store next week.

EX6 ordered from Weber. Deciding whether to sell my RecTec RT 680 before or after arrival of the SmokeFire or just keep it, It’s been a workhouse for me over the last 5 years.

Pre-orderd the EX6 from BBQGuys.com. Ordered via Rakuten, they were offering 15% cashback on Cyber Monday. Couldn't pass it up.

Awesome, thank you for your service! Is this your first pellet grill?
Thanks! I've used offset smokers for about 20 years and there's a substantial time investment when using a stick burner that covers the entire process. I bought a gas grill to augment a Weber Kettle, and it eventually replaced the kettles. I'm going to give pellet grilling (smoking) a try to see if it saves time (mostly at the beginning and end hopefully?) and to confirm what Harry Soo says about the end product when he was at Weber for the reveal. But, like the gas grill, it's mostly being able to set a temp, press start, cook, then turn it off. If all goes well, it might replace the offsets as the weekend cooker.

Latest Discussions

Back