Thanks Weber support.

abmet

SOTM Winner
Reaction score
When communicating with Weber support asking about the differences between the auger revisions I asked how to touch up a spot on the front skirt of my SmokeFire. There was a small place where the enamel had cracked possibly when I tightened the screws that attached it to the legs. I was just looking for advice on what paint would be good to help prevent rust. Instead of giving me that advice they shipped me a whole new skirt. Very happy with that level of service!

GriLLMaRksRseXy

Reaction score
When communicating with Weber support asking about the differences between the auger revisions I asked how to touch up a spot on the front skirt of my SmokeFire. There was a small place where the enamel had cracked possibly when I tightened the screws that attached it to the legs. I was just looking for advice on what paint would be good to help prevent rust. Instead of giving me that advice they shipped me a whole new skirt. Very happy with that level of service!
Awesome to hear that! Honestly that is truly the Weber I know for customer service!

Rwar

Reaction score
That’s great. This is the reason I bought the smoke fire and sold my traeger. They have also had great customer service for me and my few issues.

OP
abmet

abmet

SOTM Winner
Reaction score
I’ve been very impressed with the service I’ve received.

Latest Discussions