Still losing set point

Reaction score
Hi, I know this was an issue a while back that was fixed by an update. I am still having this issue though. I have done the update, Changed the controller, changed the thermocouple and now have a new wiring harness on the way. Next Weber says if this doesn't work would be a service call. Anyone else ever experienced this?

I am right now…new controller on its way. I set to 200-250 and it won’t stay, climbs up to around 295, grill probe, 255 ambient probes.

My issue is different. I actually loose the set point. I get 3 dashes instead of the set point temperature and need to re enter the set point.

Oh

My issue is different. I actually loose the set point. I get 3 dashes instead of the set point temperature and need to re enter the set point.

I had a similar issue when I first got my EX6. When I contacted CS they told me that it could be my wifi. I have the Google Wifi mesh network and I can not separate out the 2.4ghz and 5ghz SSID's.

I bought a cheap wifi extender that was 2.4ghz only on Amazon and connected the SF to the extender, have not had the issue since. I'm not sure if it was an update or the wifi extender that fixed it but I'm not willing to test it back on the Google Wifi because the grill has been working great ever since.

Latest Discussions

Back