šŸ”„ What's cooking on your SmokeFire?

That looks amazing!! When u get time share that chimichurri recipe please, I have wanted to try that!!

It's pretty easy to make. Howni do it is as follow:

1/2 cup extra verge olive oil
2 table spoons lemon juice
3 or 4 garlic cloves
1 tablespoon dried oregano
Red chili pepper or dried chili flakes to taste
Kosher salt to taste
Peper to taste
Combine it let it stand for 10 min.

If you don't like lemon juice you can substitute that with red wine vinegar. Me personally like it better with lemon juice.

Season your steak with your favorite steak rub. On the SF 225F. I let this one sit until 205F. Got it off SF to 600 than 1 minute both sides.

You can also choose during the cook to base your steak with it I prefer just to put it on after I cut it so I can taste the steak rub aswell.

It's pretty easy to make. Howni do it is as follow:

1/2 cup extra verge olive oil
2 table spoons lemon juice
3 or 4 garlic cloves
1 tablespoon dried oregano
Red chili pepper or dried chili flakes to taste
Kosher salt to taste
Peper to taste
Combine it let it stand for 10 min.

If you don't like lemon juice you can substitute that with red wine vinegar. Me personally like it better with lemon juice.

Season your steak with your favorite steak rub. On the SF 225F. I let this one sit until 205F. Got it off SF to 600 than 1 minute both sides.

You can also choose during the cook to base your steak with it I prefer just to put it on after I cut it so I can taste the steak rub aswell.
I think you left out an ingredient. Maybe?

Wings off and running.
440EB743-9969-42E4-8410-D90331CB38E7.jpeg

Ugh! Made a pig of myself again.
F29C4DE2-C843-4FC5-8C1F-6A280C95798A.jpeg
5992717F-DB1C-467D-8417-1BA292B170AD.jpeg
E847A440-BAA6-4143-AF4A-428E5447FA9D.jpeg
B7CE6ADB-848E-4421-B3FF-EA71EDCDBE24.jpeg

Looks great! From one who lives 15 miles from the home of the original Buffalo Wings...

I wouldnā€™t worry about eating too many, however, as the Governor of our State proclaimed the Chicken Wings do not constitute a real meal while trying to force people to order food with drinks in restaurants and bars, not just drinks, during the COVID-19 outbreak several months ago...that was retracted faster than a cat in a littler box covering up!

Last edited:
Looks great! From one who lives 15 miles from the home of the original Buffalo Wings...

I wouldnā€™t worry about eating too many, however, as the Governor of out State proclaimed the Chicken Wings do not constitute a real meal while trying to force people to order food with drinks during the COVID-19 outbreak several months ago...that was retracted faster than a cat in a littler box covering up!
Thanks!

I used Kosmos wing dust on these. I did just honey BBQ and buffalo hot flavors, but they have about 8-10 flavors. I like them because you can very easily have a wide variety of finishes to the wings to satisfy a very diverse group of guests. They have lemon pepper, salt and vinegar, garlic Parmesan, Cajun, ghost pepper, regular buffalo, Nashville hot, five pepper face lift. Iā€™m a fan. I put a rub on these, but usually just cook them naked and then shake them up with the dust on them in a container to coat. I felt the rub actually conflicted with the finishing dust and wonā€™t be doing that again. They werenā€™t as good as just cooking them naked.

Latest Discussions

Back