SmokeFire Hickory Pellets on Sale at Lowe’s (50% off)

tcsm

Reaction score
Grill
SmokeFire EX6
Hi all,
For those in the USA, was just at my local Lowe’s and they have Hickory Weber Pellets at 50% off. Loaded up with a few bags.
Looks like it’s a nationwide thing until Jan 2nd.
Just wanted to give everyone a heads up.
thanks.

Attachments

• 3A63C2B9-6195-4AAB-A414-04BB2641EB8D.jpeg
    3A63C2B9-6195-4AAB-A414-04BB2641EB8D.jpeg
    181.4 KB · Views: 50
Only two out of the seven stores in the area have them on sale. A few others are showing $13.58. Have to see if my store will honor the good price. Hope some of the other flavors will get a good sale soon.

Only two out of the seven stores in the area have them on sale. A few others are showing $13.58. Have to see if my store will honor the good price. Hope some of the other flavors will get a good sale soon.
Weber online has them on sale for $13.58, not sure why Lowe’s just has the hickory so cheap. Think I’ll pick some more up tomorrow.

Went and got some more! Should be good for a month or two now.

Attachments

• F33916CC-FA32-41F2-A65D-3E5A1BA84AA0.jpeg
    F33916CC-FA32-41F2-A65D-3E5A1BA84AA0.jpeg
    410.9 KB · Views: 30
I picked up 20 bags last time they went on sale. I love the grill master blend!!
The old lady at the counter thought I was nuts!

Hi all,
For those in the USA, was just at my local Lowe’s and they have Hickory Weber Pellets at 50% off. Loaded up with a few bags.
Looks like it’s a nationwide thing until Jan 2nd.
Just wanted to give everyone a heads up.
thanks.
How much 😭😭😭 I have to pay £18/$25 a bag!!!!! If my Mrs ever finds out I’ll be sleeping in the smokefire

I checked Lowe's web site yesterday to see which two stores had the sales price. Much to my surprise neither showed the sale. The web clearly showed Sunday that the price was good thru Jan 2. Can anyone

Sorry. Fat fingers sent before I finished. Can anyone who got the sale price show the store location so we can show the customer service reps and ask for a match?

You can check the price at all of your area Lowe's stores here (just put in your zip code):
Note: Brickseek is not affiliated with Lowe's, so the price and inventory are not guaranteed to be correct. However, I have found it to be accurate an overwhelming majority of the time. ;) That said, if the store price/inventory do not match what is shown in brickseek, DO NOT show the brickseek page to Lowe's employees and argue or demand a price match.

I used Lowe's with zip code and checked the seven stores in this area. All showed full price this morning. I restarted my browser and two stores showed the sales price again. They are now showing grillmaster blend for $10.18 also until Jan 2.

The local Lowe's still shows regular price along with 6 other close by stores. One store showed the half off price and it was good on the Lowe's website. Bought 4 bags and will pickup later today

Just got back from my local store. They wouldn't honor the price from the other two stores. They said it was a close out even though the two still had every other pellets at full price. They wouldn't have it delivered to my store. I will order it delivered from the web and start using HD which is only 1/2 mile away for other items

Just got back from my local store. They wouldn't honor the price from the other two stores. They said it was a close out even though the two still had every other pellets at full price. They wouldn't have it delivered to my store. I will order it delivered from the web and start using HD which is only 1/2 mile away for other items
This is not uncommon for Lowe's. While a store may occasionally match another Lowe's price, they generally do not. This is why I value brickseek so much - so I can find the store(s) with the lowest price on a given item.

Got 6 bags from a Lowe's tonight 1/2 off

Back