SmokeFire....Finally

Hood33

SOTM Winner
Reaction score
Grill
SmokeFireEX4, Genesis E-330NG, WSM, 22" One-Touch Gold, Go Anywhere Gas, Jumbo Joe, Smokey Joe, Q
I am longtime Weber devotee. After throwing away $ on other brands I bought my first Q and have never looked back. I own almost the whole set (except Summit Charcoal and Ranch Kettle) and use them all regularly, all year long- rain or shine. As schedules have gotten busier I've had some spoiled cooks or near misses trying to be two places at once so it was either take the WSM to my kids soccer game or go pellet. I did a ton of research, learned a lot on this forum (thanks guys!) and others. I looked at everything out there, but for my needs and budget nothing compared to the SmokeFire. So, here I am. I just put together and burned-in my new EX4 last night. I am looking forward to learning a new way to crank out some 'Q.

I am longtime Weber devotee. After throwing away $ on other brands I bought my first Q and have never looked back. I own almost the whole set (except Summit Charcoal and Ranch Kettle) and use them all regularly, all year long- rain or shine. As schedules have gotten busier I've had some spoiled cooks or near misses trying to be two places at once so it was either take the WSM to my kids soccer game or go pellet. I did a ton of research, learned a lot on this forum (thanks guys!) and others. I looked at everything out there, but for my needs and budget nothing compared to the SmokeFire. So, here I am. I just put together and burned-in my new EX4 last night. I am looking forward to learning a new way to crank out some 'Q.
Welcome to group. There are some amazing pitmasters in this group, I have learned a lot from them. You are going to love your EX 4 no better pellet smoker on the market.

Welcome! Great place to be and learn and get awe advice when needed.

Sound like my kind of guy…Weber fan. You will love this SF. It’s a game changer. Show pics of your cooks. And whatch for @Dutchie pics they’re amazing

Thanks for the warm welcome guys. I am 3 cooks in, two easy ones and one long low and slow Sunday. Not a single hiccup and some great food. I am going to have step up my game photo wise. I see some great looking stuff on here.

Thanks for the warm welcome guys. I am 3 cooks in, two easy ones and one long low and slow Sunday. Not a single hiccup and some great food. I am going to have step up my game photo wise. I see some great looking stuff on here.
Good to hear you had no hiccups. Looking forward to seeing your cooks. The Smokefire is an amazing unit.

Back