SmokeFire EX4 Glow Plug

JHR@Home

Reaction score
Probably not in the correct forum, sorry if wrong forum. I read that the glow plug is good for approximately 150 cooks. does anyone know if the glow plug is available commercially or must they be purchased from Weber. Would like to have several as spares.

As background have had my SmokeFire since March, have installed the replacement auger assembly, completed all the downloads and updates and have had few just a few minor problems. Overall am extremely satisfied with the SmokeFire.

Thanks..

I called and asked for backup glow plugs and they sold me some. $69 for two of them. No offer for free ones.

Probably not in the correct forum, sorry if wrong forum. I read that the glow plug is good for approximately 150 cooks. does anyone know if the glow plug is available commercially or must they be purchased from Weber. Would like to have several as spares.

As background have had my SmokeFire since March, have installed the replacement auger assembly, completed all the downloads and updates and have had few just a few minor problems. Overall am extremely satisfied with the SmokeFire.

Thanks..
I can tell you i used my grill exactly 3 times and the glow plug failed. They sent me a new one and the second time i used the grill it failed again. There is something fishy going on here. I have been a weber grill fan forever and thought this idea was great but i gave up, sent it back and went back to gas

Back