SmokeFire Amazon orders

Brian Vallotton

Reaction score
No, I ordered mine recently as a pre-order on Amazon. I guess I was hoping to have it before the 2/10/20 release date, but it is not happening so far. So now the question is does that release date mean that is the day they ship?

Bear5414

Reaction score
I pre-ordered an EX-6 December 26th from Amazon but haven’t had any luck getting an actual shipping date from them. (I’ve called a few times)
I also went by the local Lowe’s and while they were very nice they’d never heard of the new grills and had know idea when they might receive some. There also weren’t any displays up with pellets or any accessories.

Brian Vallotton

Reaction score
I pre-ordered an EX-6 December 26th from Amazon but haven’t had any luck getting an actual shipping date from them. (I’ve called a few times)
I also went by the local Lowe’s and while they were very nice they’d never heard of the new grills and had know idea when they might receive some. There also weren’t any displays up with pellets or any accessories.
I am like a kid waiting for Christmas morning on this one! I had a Traeger Texas Elite I bought from Costco and the auger went out. I had had it for over 3.5 years. My wife says "let's take it back" I thought they would not take it out of warrantee but was pleasantly surprised and they did. So with the money I got back from the Traeger and a few more bucks I ordered the SmokeFire. I really think it is going to be a game changer and Traeger is going to take a huge hit. We will see!

SoCalMan

Reaction score
I went into my local Lowes yesterday. Not only were there no displays out, they hadn't heard of it and when they looked both the EX4 and EX6 up in the system using the item numbers, both were coming up as "special order" (which I expect will change once they hit the local warehouse).

Brian Vallotton

Reaction score
Gotcha, I was after you on Feb 4th
I don't think there is a queue in the preorders though... we either had a preorder or not and should receive ours just like anyone else who preordered. I could be wrong on that, but I don't think so.

CoonassBBQ

Reaction score
I don't think there is a queue in the preorders though... we either had a preorder or not and should receive ours just like anyone else who preordered. I could be wrong on that, but I don't think so.
I’m hoping that’s the case and there’s no allocation until they get caught up with demand. I doubt that’s the case, I looked on Lowe’s today and you could order for delivery by the 17th.

CoonassBBQ

Reaction score
Well, either there is a queue or they don’t have enough stock to fulfill preorders. Mine changed to ships in 4-6 weeks. I spoke to someone on Amazon chat and it was still the same run-around. They don’t know when it will ship until they are in stock. She gave me a $75 promo credit on my Amazon account for the miscommunication with shipping.

Ilman

Reaction score
Well, either there is a queue or they don’t have enough stock to fulfill preorders. Mine changed to ships in 4-6 weeks. I spoke to someone on Amazon chat and it was still the same run-around. They don’t know when it will ship until they are in stock. She gave me a $75 promo credit on my Amazon account for the miscommunication with shipping.
I just chatted with Amazon concerning my order. They said." we are preparing the order and it's on track for an on time delivery "

That said my order information still says it's delayed.

Brian Vallotton

Reaction score
My Amazon order says ships in 4 to 6 weeks too. Thinking of just canceling and not worrying about it for a while. I have my kettle.

CoonassBBQ

Reaction score
I just chatted with Amazon concerning my order. They said." we are preparing the order and it's on track for an on time delivery "

That said my order information still says it's delayed.
Lol mine said the same...but how can they determine an on time delivery date when they say we don’t know when it’s going to ship. I believe they truly have no idea when it will ship until it actually does.

Latest Discussions