Smoke Daddy inc accessories

woodsum

Reaction score
Im looking at accessories on the smokedaddy website and I'm wondering if anyone knows if the smoke daddy front foldable shelf will fit the smokefire?

I'm also looking at the smoke daddy "Heavy D" stick burning diffuser will be able to replace the stock diffuser? I know it will increase chamber temp but I would like the extra smoke.

BarreBQ

Reaction score
I’ve been considering a smoke tube - never had a pellet smoker - so I might wait to see how it turns out before I buy something. I’ll go check out this site though.

Sobbs1

Reaction score
Grill
Smokefire EX4
Im looking at accessories on the smokedaddy website and I'm wondering if anyone knows if the smoke daddy front foldable shelf will fit the smokefire?

I'm also looking at the smoke daddy "Heavy D" stick burning diffuser will be able to replace the stock diffuser? I know it will increase chamber temp but I would like the extra smoke.
Did you try the Heavy D? did it work?

JpsBBQ

2x SOTM Winner
Reaction score
Grill
Smokefire ex 4, WSM 22, Weber Summit charcoal S6, Weber 22” kettle, Weber Summit natural gas grilling station, various Traegers, Camp Chef WW36, couple BGE’s, pit barrel cooker, and some other stuff
Did you try the Heavy D? did it work?
Guy hasn’t been active here for year and a half. I can’t believe that the smokefire isn’t enough smoke for people. But hey, to each their own.

Sobbs1

Reaction score
Grill
Smokefire EX4
Guy hasn’t been active here for year and a half. I can’t believe that the smokefire isn’t enough smoke for people. But hey, to each their own.
Smokefire is the best smoke of any pellet grill i have tried and it replaced my old Treager but compared to my WSM or my brother in law offset its not as strong I was just wondering if that smoke daddy heavy D fit in the smokefire and if it works I am too cheap to and don't want to be the guinea pig lol