Smoke Boost Temps

bbqking

4x SOTM Winner
Reaction score
Grill
EX6, 3, 22” kettles, 18” kettle and a e310 gasser
Does the new update show where the temps are at during smoke boost? I don’t remeber it showing any temp at all during smokeboost. It’s showing it now. Doing some jerky...put on Smoke boost and it’s cooling back down from 275 to 225. And it says it’s “cooling.”

Does the new update show where the temps are at during smoke boost? I don’t remeber it showing any temp at all during smokeboost. It’s showing it now. Doing some jerky...put on Smoke boost and it’s cooling back down from 275 to 225. And it says it’s “cooling.”
Hey Bbqking, weber says they are between 160 and 200

Well it shows this on my app. Looks like a set temp of 225...and if it goes over it also says cooling.
now it’s just showing that Smokeboost is on with no temp showing....I’m confused
A0D0AD8A-97C3-464B-AA64-CC6675E6E5D0.png

Well it shows this on my app. Looks like a set temp of 225...and if it goes over it also says cooling.
now it’s just showing that Smokeboost is on with no temp showing....I’m confused
View attachment 3283
That's odd, it doesn't show a temp when I use the smoke boost. It just says smoke boost maybe my software is older than yours

That's odd, it doesn't show a temp when I use the smoke boost. It just says smoke boost maybe my software is older than yours
Had it since late last year display on my phone, so isn't new on this update, at least to me anyway.

Usually shows between 150-160F for me in Smokeboost mode once stabilised and working.

Can't recall it saying cooling though when dropping in temp, once Smokeboost is started though

I have not seen that before but first we need to know what platform everyone is talking about. Mine is iOS.

IOS

IOS
Also to clarify, I had the temp set at 200 to start, once it reached 200 put the jerky on then turned on smoke boost. Not sure how high it went but I checked after a bit, it showed 275, cooling. And the 225 where the set temp is usually at.

Last edited:
Back