Pizza on the SmokeFire

I cooked two frozen homerun pizzas after my initial burn in. Why? So I could see the the temp difference left to right and front to back.

Yes sir. Did one yesterday. Put the dough on for 6 minutes on 450. Next time I'll do lower heat for that. After that got it off filled it and put it back till the cheese melted. Was really tasty!

Attachments

• IMG_20200223_204739_776.jpg
    IMG_20200223_204739_776.jpg
    416.5 KB · Views: 133
I liked doing pizzas on my Genesis using a pizza stone. Would make the dough and sauce, throw the dough on for few minutes, flip it, add sauce and toppings and a good amount of cheese. Can't wait to try on the SmokeFire soon.

Yes sir. Did one yesterday. Put the dough on for 6 minutes on 450. Next time I'll do lower heat for that. After that got it off filled it and put it back till the cheese melted. Was really tasty!
That looks great, love some jalapenos on my pizza.

How was the top of the Pizza? On my Traeger cooking directly on the grill the bottom was always done before the top was finished.
Same here. So that's why next time I'll be lowering the temp or getting it off quicker lol

I've read that some people put a sheet of foil or pan on the top shelf to help deflect the heat back to the top of the Pizza for a more even cook. Haven't had a chance to try it yet though.

Back