Pellets on Clearance- $10 for 40lb bag - Sams Club

Brad S

Reaction score
Sams Club - Smokehouse Blend 40lb bag on clearance for $10 a bag. Normally $15 at Sams, higher at other places.

Sams Club - Smokehouse Blend 40lb bag on clearance for $10 a bag. Normally $15 at Sams, higher at other places.
I’ll have to check that out . Went to farm and fleet today to get some lumberjack and didn’t see limit 2 sign and grabbed 6 . Lady still gave them to me though so it was a win

My Sam's was sold out over a month ago. It wasn't even cold then. Somebody obviously does not understand year round cooking.

My Sam's was sold out over a month ago. It wasn't even cold then. Somebody obviously does not understand year round cooking.
Mine had been out for the last 2 months but suddenly last week a whole pallet showed up with a clearance tag on it. Might be worth rechecking your store.

I’ll have to check that out . Went to farm and fleet today to get some lumberjack and didn’t see limit 2 sign and grabbed 6 . Lady still gave them to me though so it was a win
Nice! I made a road trip to rural king last week and picked up 6 bags at $9 bag.

Back