Outdoor kitchen

DutchieCooks

2x SOTM Winner
Reaction score
Was wondering if anybody here is planning something like this or already did..

Attachments

• 29e4c9942ec23888bc818c23f5c31166.jpg
    29e4c9942ec23888bc818c23f5c31166.jpg
    458.7 KB · Views: 148
Pretty fancy for what it is. I assume is a modular RTA type kit? Very clean and not permanent.

I'm thinking of doing something like that and put my kamado on the other side. I can let my guys at our shop weld something like this and do the rest myself. Just wondering if anyone has something like that for ideas

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1610255802138.jpg
    FB_IMG_1610255802138.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 92
That's a pretty cool idea. Though I think that because the ash and grease drawer on the SF is so low on the unit, there'd have to be some kind of means of getting at it without rolling the grill out.

Pretty cool, looks like door in it so can roll the grill out if needed. Only issue would be if replaced with different size grill I guess. Like someone having an EX4 burn up and then getting an EX6 :). I‘d love to have something like too. We’ve talked about building a small covered area by our patio and having some kind of kitchen area in it.

Pretty cool, looks like door in it so can roll the grill out if needed. Only issue would be if replaced with different size grill I guess. Like someone having an EX4 burn up and then getting an EX6 :). I‘d love to have something like too. We’ve talked about building a small covered area by our patio and having some kind of kitchen area in it.
😂😂😂 Funny thing is weber said they would pick up my old ex4 but still did not do it.. might see if I can fix it lol

That's awesome. I think I may steal that idea. I would have to modify for ash drawer access though. Might build big doors in front to open up and get underneath for pellet changes and ash drawer cleanings.

Someday, it is my wish, to have a grill station on my patio. Only thing is...I need to add one on my house I have now, or sell and buy. A place for my gasser, my kettles, and my EX6. I’ve been looking at stations for awhile.

Nice, I think I would also throw a Kegerator in there too. They have a lot of kits out there that would fit nicely. I already have 2 fridges and having a beer on tap out there would be a dream.

See if you can weld them together into an EX10 :ROFLMAO:
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
That's awesome. I think I may steal that idea. I would have to modify for ash drawer access though. Might build big doors in front to open up and get underneath for pellet changes and ash drawer cleanings.
That's a great idea!
Nice, I think I would also throw a Kegerator in there too. They have a lot of kits out there that would fit nicely. I already have 2 fridges and having a beer on tap out there would be a dream.
Beer taps everywhere!!! 🤤😂

Latest Discussions

Back