SOTM November 2021 Smoke of the Month Contest Starts Now!

primeone

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
wsotm-1-jpg.1343

Ladies and Gents, it's time for the November Smoke of the Month! So don't waste another minute, prepare your favorite meal, get your pellet hopper filled and your SmokeFire ready!

How do I enter?
  1. Post in this thread 1 photo of your favorite cook on the SmokeFire. The photo included must be your photo! It's not required, but we prefer the photo to include your username (on a piece of paper, napkin, etc, be creative!)
  2. Include a a caption along with the photo.
  3. We will leave the contest thread open for 8 days and close it November 28th @ 3:00 PM EST.
  4. After that we will open up the voting and allow the community to vote for the winner!
The winner's photo will be featured on our website and receive a special "Smoke of the Month" badge!

Good Luck to all!

** Pro Tip - If you have multiple photos, use the website https://www.photocollage.com/ to combine them all into one.

Who is going to post their Turkey pics?

Sausage cheese balls. Country sausage roll. Medium cheddar, bisquik, and diced jalepeno. On the SF at 400 for 10 minutes. My humble entry.
A46A2ECD-DE2D-49A9-8FF0-BF392F116E6D.jpeg

Sausage cheese balls. Country sausage roll. Medium cheddar, bisquik, and diced jalepeno. On the SF at 400 for 10 minutes. My humble entry.View attachment 4765
man! those look delicious. I bet you wish you had made more than 3...

Sausage was cooked first I assume.
No…I mixed it all together…had to throw out about a cup or so of cheese and bisquik…as the sausage was used to make the balls. I couldn’t get any more to stick together once there was minescule
sausage….

Well there goes the farm…the Wing pics. Dutchie quality @abmet !! Those look sooooo good.

Latest Discussions

Back