SOTM November 2020 Smoke of the Month Starts Now!

primeone

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
wsotm-1-jpg.1343

Ladies and Gents, it's time for the November Smoke of the Month contest! Now's the time to get outside and fire up your SmokeFire and cook up your favorite meal. This is a win/win type of contest. We get to see all of the awesome photos of your cooks, and you get to eat the results!

How do I enter?
  1. Post in this thread 1 photo of your favorite cook on the SmokeFire. The photo included must be your photo! It's not required, but we prefer the photo to include your username (on a piece of paper, napkin, etc, be creative!)
  2. Include a a caption along with the photo.
  3. We will leave the contest thread open for 10 days and close it November 16th @ 3:00 EST.
  4. After that we will open up the voting and allow the community to vote for the winner!
The winner's photo will be featured on our website and receive a special "Smoke of the Month" badge!

Good Luck to all!

** Pro Tip - If you have multiple photos, use the website https://www.photocollage.com/ to combine them all into one.

We going with a theme this time?
Maybe the previous winner picks a theme for the next month.
No 🦘 though.
I would love a theme. Maybe for the next time when the winner is chosen those days between that and a new challenge post a poll where we can vote on a theme

wsotm-1-jpg.1343

Ladies and Gents, it's time for the November Smoke of the Month contest! Now's the time to get outside and fire up your SmokeFire and cook up your favorite meal. This is a win/win type of contest. We get to see all of the awesome photos of your cooks, and you get to eat the results!

How do I enter?
  1. Post in this thread 1 photo of your favorite cook on the SmokeFire. The photo included must be your photo! It's not required, but we prefer the photo to include your username (on a piece of paper, napkin, etc, be creative!)
  2. Include a a caption along with the photo.
  3. We will leave the contest thread open for 10 days and close it November 16th @ 3:00 EST.
  4. After that we will open up the voting and allow the community to vote for the winner!
The winner's photo will be featured on our website and receive a special "Smoke of the Month" badge!

Good Luck to all!

** Pro Tip - If you have multiple photos, use the website https://www.photocollage.com/ to combine them all into one.
So a collage is allowed? Or not?

Man it’s the 10th and I have no clue what I’m going to do...might have to sit this one out...

Back