New Weber Grill & Griddle Station

primeone

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
grill-griddle-station.jpg

Weber has just announced a new " Grill & Griddle Station". This cast iron combo saves time at the grill by preparing more food at once. Grill crispy bacon while making evenly cooked pancakes or sear steak while sautéing vegetables for fajitas. The porcelain enamel finish makes it easy to clean and the stackable pieces save space when stored.

• Grills and sears various foods at the same time, maximizing space
• Porcelain enamel coated cast iron for easy cleaning
• Stacks for compact storage
• Compatible with Gourmet BBQ System cooking grates

Fits: Gourmet BBQ System cooking grates for Weber® charcoal grills, SmokeFire wood fired pellet grills, Spirit, Genesis/Genesis II and Summit gas grills

More details can be found here: https://www.weber.com/US/en/accesso...ill-accessories/8860.html?cgid=107411#start=1

I love my sear grate but I bought the GBS grates to use the griddle, I have to be honest the SF just kicks up too much ash for me to use the griddle. I am sticking to the old CI pans in my Weber Q-320.

I love my sear grate but I bought the GBS grates to use the griddle, I have to be honest the SF just kicks up too much ash for me to use the griddle. I am sticking to the old CI pans in my Weber Q-320.
Keep in mind you can use that griddle pan anywhere. It just happens to fit in the GBS.

Not sure how this fits the GBS. As far as I know, you can't fit a square peg in a round hole.

When it should fit the BBQ system... isn't it a little bit to small?

Keep in mind you can use that griddle pan anywhere. It just happens to fit in the GBS.
Of course. I just happen to have a couple Lodge CI skillets that are perfectly seasoned.
I plan on doing some fajitas and veggies on the kettle soon, so it’ll get used. The GBS grates came with the master touch as well.

Not sure how this fits the GBS. As far as I know, you can't fit a square peg in a round hole.
I’d like to see the bottom. It probably has t 4 pegs like the sear grate, they are needed to keep the GBS grate together.

Back