New stuff

bbqking

4x SOTM Winner
Reaction score
Grill
EX6, 3, 22” kettles, 18” kettle and a e310 gasser
This is a general thread. So I’ve been a kettle head Weber fan for many years, and slowly getting an ensemble of desired grill together. At the moment I’m satisfied with what grills I have. A Weber E-310 gasser. The EX6 SmokeFire. A Weber 26” black kettle. A Weber master touch 22”. A Weber Smokey Mountain 22”. A Weber Stainless Steel Performer 22”. And an 18” kettle. I also have a slow and sear in my master touch. My wife got me a vortex for Christmas. My done got me an Only Fire rotisserie/pizza oven attachment. My point is I haven’t done a lot of cooking on my kettles. And I’m really feeling the itch to get to using them. My grilling has slowed a little over the holidays…and I might be doing a lot of kettle grilling here very soon.
4E9A52F7-77E3-41C7-9546-C9D00B24B5B6.jpeg
p
A1C3910D-D9AF-4C24-959C-AA9EE4464642.jpeg

JpsBBQ

2x SOTM Winner
Reaction score
Grill
Smokefire ex 4, WSM 22, Weber Summit charcoal S6, Weber 22” kettle, Weber Summit natural gas grilling station, various Traegers, Camp Chef WW36, couple BGE’s, pit barrel cooker, and some other stuff
This is a general thread. So I’ve been a kettle head Weber fan for many years, and slowly getting an ensemble of desired grill together. At the moment I’m satisfied with what grills I have. A Weber E-310 gasser. The EX6 SmokeFire. A Weber 26” black kettle. A Weber master touch 22”. A Weber Smokey Mountain 22”. A Weber Stainless Steel Performer 22”. And an 18” kettle. I also have a slow and sear in my master touch. My wife got me a vortex for Christmas. My done got me an Only Fire rotisserie/pizza oven attachment. My point is I haven’t done a lot of cooking on my kettles. And I’m really feeling the itch to get to using them. My grilling has slowed a little over the holidays…and I might be doing a lot of kettle grilling here very soon.View attachment 4957pView attachment 4958
love it. Post some cooks for sure. I also really like the old school Weber. That's the best one of that model they ever made IMO. Enjoy!

Bruno

3x SOTM Winner
Reaction score
This is a general thread. So I’ve been a kettle head Weber fan for many years, and slowly getting an ensemble of desired grill together. At the moment I’m satisfied with what grills I have. A Weber E-310 gasser. The EX6 SmokeFire. A Weber 26” black kettle. A Weber master touch 22”. A Weber Smokey Mountain 22”. A Weber Stainless Steel Performer 22”. And an 18” kettle. I also have a slow and sear in my master touch. My wife got me a vortex for Christmas. My done got me an Only Fire rotisserie/pizza oven attachment. My point is I haven’t done a lot of cooking on my kettles. And I’m really feeling the itch to get to using them. My grilling has slowed a little over the holidays…and I might be doing a lot of kettle grilling here very soon.View attachment 4957pView attachment 4958
Hanging out at the TVWBB will get your charcoal juices flowing. I love having a nice variety.

JpsBBQ

2x SOTM Winner
Reaction score
Grill
Smokefire ex 4, WSM 22, Weber Summit charcoal S6, Weber 22” kettle, Weber Summit natural gas grilling station, various Traegers, Camp Chef WW36, couple BGE’s, pit barrel cooker, and some other stuff

JpsBBQ

2x SOTM Winner
Reaction score
Grill
I have a Weber summit charcoal and I saw a video of a guy using Kamado joe accessories. I’m gonna see if the Big Green Egg stuff works too. I have some of that. Might be some new setups in the future.

Bruno

3x SOTM Winner
Reaction score
I have a Weber summit charcoal and I saw a video of a guy using Kamado joe accessories. I’m gonna see if the Big Green Egg stuff works too. I have some of that. Might be some new setups in the future.
Watched a video of a guy doing interesting set ups with green egg stuff. I’ll see if I can find it.

MackeyC34

SOTM Winner
Reaction score
Grill
SmokeFire EX4 Gen 2, Original 22" Kettle
One of the reasons I justfied buying the EX4 was to replace my Sprit E-330, my 22" Kettle, and a MasterBuilt vertical electric smoker. 1 to replace the 3. Since I've started with the EX4, the gasser and the electric smoker are now out for bids but I have since revised my plan to keep the Kettle because I have the rotisserie kit for it and every now and then - nothing replaces a rotisserie chicken or rib roast. Not sure how they would do it but IMHO a SF with rotisserie ability would be awesome.

Mr. X

Reaction score
Grill
EX4, Genesis, couple smokey joes and a no name propane smoker
One of the reasons I justfied buying the EX4 was to replace my Sprit E-330, my 22" Kettle, and a MasterBuilt vertical electric smoker. 1 to replace the 3. Since I've started with the EX4, the gasser and the electric smoker are now out for bids but I have since revised my plan to keep the Kettle because I have the rotisserie kit for it and every now and then - nothing replaces a rotisserie chicken or rib roast. Not sure how they would do it but IMHO a SF with rotisserie ability would be awesome.
i tried one of these out on the smokefire. a little flimsy but it does work. It doesn't last more than an hour before needing to rewind though.