New software version

Marooney9

Reaction score
Grill
Smokefire EX6
Just turned on my smokefire EX6 to do a brisket over night and it’s started to update the software. Is anyone else on software version 1.4_2350? I’m a bit nervous now to leave it overnight.
BE0C3C82-16C9-45D0-BFAF-CAE44E19792A.png

Is this Android? It does not match anything that I have seen on iOS.

No IOS I just updated the app and then switched the smokefire on and started to update.

Ah, the SF junOS. Once again, nothing on the Weber site. I was planning a run tonight but it got too late. I am glad I did not cook tonight. I will allow a couple of hours tomorrow before I cook. Thanks for the heads up.

Ah, the SF junOS. Once again, nothing on the Weber site. I was planning a run tonight but it got too late. I am glad I did not cook tonight. I will allow a couple of hours tomorrow before I cook. Thanks for the heads up.
Yep I checked the Weber site and it only shows the last software version. Still going to cook tonight so let’s see.

Just turned on my smokefire EX6 to do a brisket over night and it’s started to update the software. Is anyone else on software version 1.4_2350? I’m a bit nervous now to leave it overnight.View attachment 2049
Looks the software update for the SF, not the iOS or Android update.

downloaded the app update and when I cooked some pizzas for the kids it automatically updated, hope it works out ok, I have big cook tonight, can’t ever mess up the wife’s lamb like I did a few weeks ago, I still hear about it.

downloaded the app update and when I cooked some pizzas for the kids it automatically updated, hope it works out ok, I have big cook tonight, can’t ever mess up the wife’s lamb like I did a few weeks ago, I still hear about it.
The pressure ( and also the fun) is on!

I hope yours is ok. My temp has been about 15 degrees lower than the set point and what the Weber is saying. I have a secondary prob on the grates.

I bet you would hear about it anyway. I sure do. :(

Just turned on my smokefire EX6 to do a brisket over night and it’s started to update the software. Is anyone else on software version 1.4_2350? I’m a bit nervous now to leave it overnight.View attachment 2049
I did the update today and was finally able to hook my EX4 up to wifi. It will now search for available networks

Back