New software version

Marooney9

Reaction score
Just turned on my smokefire EX6 to do a brisket over night and it’s started to update the software. Is anyone else on software version 1.4_2350? I’m a bit nervous now to leave it overnight.
BE0C3C82-16C9-45D0-BFAF-CAE44E19792A.png

AHoneyman

Reaction score
Is this Android? It does not match anything that I have seen on iOS.

AHoneyman

Reaction score
Ah, the SF junOS. Once again, nothing on the Weber site. I was planning a run tonight but it got too late. I am glad I did not cook tonight. I will allow a couple of hours tomorrow before I cook. Thanks for the heads up.

OP
M

Marooney9

Reaction score
Ah, the SF junOS. Once again, nothing on the Weber site. I was planning a run tonight but it got too late. I am glad I did not cook tonight. I will allow a couple of hours tomorrow before I cook. Thanks for the heads up.
Yep I checked the Weber site and it only shows the last software version. Still going to cook tonight so let’s see.

Bruno

SOTM Winner
Reaction score
downloaded the app update and when I cooked some pizzas for the kids it automatically updated, hope it works out ok, I have big cook tonight, can’t ever mess up the wife’s lamb like I did a few weeks ago, I still hear about it.

Dassman5

Reaction score
downloaded the app update and when I cooked some pizzas for the kids it automatically updated, hope it works out ok, I have big cook tonight, can’t ever mess up the wife’s lamb like I did a few weeks ago, I still hear about it.
The pressure ( and also the fun) is on!

OP
M

Marooney9

Reaction score
I hope yours is ok. My temp has been about 15 degrees lower than the set point and what the Weber is saying. I have a secondary prob on the grates.

AHoneyman

Reaction score
I bet you would hear about it anyway. I sure do. :(

Jay9Byrd

Reaction score
Just turned on my smokefire EX6 to do a brisket over night and it’s started to update the software. Is anyone else on software version 1.4_2350? I’m a bit nervous now to leave it overnight.View attachment 2049
I did the update today and was finally able to hook my EX4 up to wifi. It will now search for available networks

abmet

SOTM Winner
Reaction score
Updated this morning and cook went fine except twice no set temperature was showing and wouldn’t let me update in the app. Held temp fine though.

JpsBBQ

Reaction score
E1EB6729-74A0-46A5-A5D2-AC7CC963A713.png
Seems to be working fine as I cook while it updates. I should be able to pair while running too. Fingers crossed.

Latest Discussions