New redesigned app update version 1.0 now.

Dassman5

Reaction score
I’m downloading now.
I downloaded it and it’s looks pretty cool. Unfortunately not cooking until tomorrow.

Since I have an Android phone and an iPad I now have two different versions of the Weber Connect app...should be a challenge for a bit, as the Android version was last updated back in September

whoareya

Reaction score
Has the recipe section been scaled back? Haven't used it much in the past, but seems to reduced in quantity i.e. 1 recipe in lamb and 1 in fish? i assume they can add more in time.

The step by step videos though in the Cooking Programmes and the few recipes seem well done.

Riddle4x4

Reaction score
I updated in the middle of a cook (iOS). No problems yet. The app looks marginally better but still falling behind other grill manufacturers.
0FE0D5E2-8B3F-4334-AE74-08317B02301B.png
AC8318E7-7656-4E4C-8A03-6AF2A35CAD09.png

sntwilliams

Reaction score
Borrowed the girlfriend's iPhone to test the app out. It is definitely an improvement in many ways, but I still feel that it's lacking in many as well. My friend's fireboard app still has me green with envy!

JpsBBQ

Reaction score
Being able to engage the timer remotely is a big improvement IMO. Traeger is the overwhelming leader in the app category but I’m glad this keeps moving forward. There are only a few basic functions I will ever use anyway.

sntwilliams

Reaction score
I think the biggest thing for me would be to see all the cook info in a web browser window, including graphs!

I love a good graph! :D

Riddle4x4

Reaction score
I think the biggest thing for me would be to see all the cook info in a web browser window, including graphs!

I love a good graph! :D
Good point(no pun intended). I like the simple graph that the MEATER+ probe gives me with the brisket cook I have on right now. It lets me know how long the beef has been in the stall. I can pull up old cooks on that program too. That seems like an easy thing to add for Weber.
88377350-A358-4EDB-9EB9-836DA9D0FFEA.png

sntwilliams

Reaction score
Good point(no pun intended). I like the simple graph that the MEATER+ probe gives me with the brisket cook I have on right now. It lets me know how long the beef has been in the stall. I can pull up old cooks on that program too. That seems like an easy thing to add for Weber.View attachment 2544
Yeah, that's exactly the kind of thing I'm after. I agree, the data is all there so a graph shouldn't be overly difficult.

I love the web dashboard fireboard has as well, it may be an overkill for some people but I'd love to have a smokefire dashboard open on my other monitor whilst i'm working etc..

1605970311679.png

JpsBBQ

Reaction score
I can only imagine many of not all these things are coming or at least possible. Most pellet cookers don’t provide graphing with there apps. It’s fairly common on temp controls for other grills

Wismokes

Reaction score
I can only imagine many of not all these things are coming or at least possible. Most pellet cookers don’t provide graphing with there apps. It’s fairly common on temp controls for other grills
Yea i bet they are working on a lot of it . They emailed me back saying they are working on integrating a multiple device feature but no clue on release date . It’s actually not something i would’ve bought , my wife ordered it for me and it does look cool . I’ll use it still but the app feature would be nice

JpsBBQ

Reaction score
Yea i bet they are working on a lot of it . They emailed me back saying they are working on integrating a multiple device feature but no clue on release date . It’s actually not something i would’ve bought , my wife ordered it for me and it does look cool . I’ll use it still but the app feature would be nice
Also if you have multiple cookers. Can you monitor both or what? Seems useful.