New front and side tables

abmet

SOTM Winner
Reaction score

Wismokes

Reaction score
Yea i got the front table . I like it a lot but do wish it was a little longer . It’s tough put a plate on there with the lid closed , if it’s open it’s fine. Easy to put together also . I gotta order the side table now though cause it has a bottle opener . I’d buy underwear if it had a bottle opener

Bruno

SOTM Winner
Reaction score
Yea i got the front table . I like it a lot but do wish it was a little longer . It’s tough put a plate on there with the lid closed , if it’s open it’s fine. Easy to put together also . I gotta order the side table now though cause it has a bottle opener . I’d buy underwear if it had a bottle opener
I had flip flops with a bottle opener, I’d buy the side table but I don’t like it. Too square, too sharp.

Dassman5

Reaction score
Has anyone installed the front and or side table from Weber on the smoke fire yet
I have the front table on my EX4. Works fine when I need it, which is usually just for loading and unloading food and basting. I had a 15# brisket resting in it it two days ago while getting the meat probes ready and it worked as designed. I have no intention of ordering the side table.

Grouchy

Reaction score
I installed the front and side table on one of my EX4, front table is great option, but the side table seems useless to me. On my second EX4, i just ordered the front table.

Dassman5

Reaction score
I installed the front and side table on one of my EX4, front table is great option, but the side table seems useless to me. On my second EX4, i just ordered the front table.
Yep, I found the left-side table on my Summit 670 equally useless.

Last edited:

Latest Discussions