New firmware 4025 coming today

Anyone else have trouble with the Smoke Boost? I did some faux brisket with a couple tri tips yesterday. Started them on the Smoke Boost for about an hour, and then cranked it up to 275. After 20 minutes, the pit dropped from 110 to 90. I checked the fire pot, and sure enough, both the fire pot and feed ramp were filled with unlit pellets. Had to like them with a torch to get it going.
I used the smoke boost on Saturday for jerky, ran it for (4) hours that way with no issue. I didn't need to crank up the heat afterwards though. I'll take a look at the fire pot and ramp this afternoon and if I have a pile of unlit pellets.

Anyone else have trouble with the Smoke Boost? I did some faux brisket with a couple tri tips yesterday. Started them on the Smoke Boost for about an hour, and then cranked it up to 275. After 20 minutes, the pit dropped from 110 to 90. I checked the fire pot, and sure enough, both the fire pot and feed ramp were filled with unlit pellets. Had to light them with a torch to get it going.
Sorry man, mine is working well. I've used the smokeboost multiple times without issue...last night was hamburgers on smokeboost for 40 minutes, then cranked the temps to 400 to finish (hit 400 very quickly too) Maybe you should give weber a call to make sure they're aware of your problem?

Sorry no issues so far for me either. Ran SmokeBoost for around 30 minutes on some chicken yesterday. Set to 375 when turned SB off and took it 9 minutes to go from 175 to 375.

Sorry man, mine is working well. I've used the smokeboost multiple times without issue...last night was hamburgers on smokeboost for 40 minutes, then cranked the temps to 400 to finish (hit 400 very quickly too) Maybe you should give weber a call to make sure they're aware of your problem?
Haha I’ve been back and forth with Weber since I got mine in February trying to make this pos work as intended.

I have an Android phone. Did the app update to 9.7 but cannot get the new FW and SW to load. Have tried everything I could think of. Been on hold for 3 hours with Weber and emailed them. They are beginning to be a joke regarding customer disservice. Like ELYNJ my SF locked up 4 hours into the cook on Sunday. Said 225 when it was actually off.

Back