My front table

bbqking

4x SOTM Winner
Reaction score
Grill
EX6, 3, 22” kettles, 18” kettle and a e310 gasser
I’m not complaining. Just a couple observations about my front table. I have more than once close the lid onto my food. The front handle has landed onto my food. Or when placing a tray or pan on the table to open lid to place food into the grill it seems like not enough room. Another thing, is the plastic/rubbery thing that was red, it’s faded pink now, I will probably be removing soon. It’s sagging and fading in this Az weather. Other than that, it is a very solid table. I would get it again. Just a couple things to think about when it comes to tables.
142EAAEC-EC4C-4166-AE37-084723CABFC7.jpeg

Last edited:
I’m not complaining. Just a couple observations about my front table. I have more than once close the lid onto my food. The front handle has landed onto my food. Or when placing a tray or pan on the table to open lid to place food into the grill it seems like not enough room. Another thing, is the plastic/rubbery thing that was red, it’s faded pink now, I will probably be removing soon. It’s sagging and fading in this Az weather. Other than that, it is a very solid table. I would get it again. Just a couple things to think about when it comes to tables.
I have a similar front table from a different source and I agree, the handle takes up a lot of room. I looked at pictures of the Weber front table and it seems to be the same thing.
I used a piece of red painted aluminum behind the letter cut-outs, I assumed the heat from the grill would eventually warp the plastic.

JYD 2.jpg

Yeah the Weber one is the same. That’s why I like that additional side table so much. I’ve almost shut it on my tray of food once or twice already and I’ve only just installed it.

I have a similar front table from a different source and I agree, the handle takes up a lot of room. I looked at pictures of the Weber front table and it seems to be the same thing.
I used a piece of red painted aluminum behind the letter cut-outs, I assumed the heat from the grill would eventually warp the plastic.

View attachment 2085
I’m still waiting for mine!!

I have the black table and yes I have hit food with my handle. The cut out option wasn’t available when I purchased mine and I am ok with it. If I owned one with the cut out I would paint some red aluminum as well and attach it.
i love my table and think the Fire ring guy who made them did fantastic work.
I feel lucky to have one.

Last edited:
For the price, it’s an excellent table. The Fire Ring guy is cool, and does top notch work

Yep same with mine, have to watch where put food on table when shutting lid. I have the one without the cutout.

I wonder if there is a way to avoid food handle issues

I wonder if there is a way to avoid food handle issues
I’ve trained myself to use it when the lid is open mostly. I also have the left side which is handy. So basically when loading and unloading while up. I stage the stuff on the side shelves. It is nice and fast with the tray right in front. Less chance of dropping too. 😳😳😳

Latest Discussions

Back