Merry Christmas boys!!

Haven’t opened presents from my immediate family yet but so far I’m up 4 bottles of whiskey! 3 bourbons and an Irish. All new to me bottles. Merry Christmas indeed!!!!

image.jpg
Another bottle! Scotch is my first love as far as whiskey goes. And some original artwork. Pretty cool. Made to look like a book of marches. I have too many vices!

View attachment 2907Another bottle! Scotch is my first love as far as whiskey goes. And some original artwork. Pretty cool. Made to look like a book of marches. I have too many vices!
One can never have enough vices when it comes to Scotch whisky and Irish Whiskey...my favorites house drinks are Lagavulin and Black Barrel .

One can never have enough vices when it comes to Scotch whisky and Irish Whiskey...my favorites house drinks are Lagavulin and Black Barrel .
I have a stock of Lagavulin (16 and 8)at all times. Also a fan of Ardbegs and Bowmore. I could go on and on! I’m not a big Irish whiskey guy but that could change. 😂

I have a stock of Lagavulin (16 and 8)at all times. Also a fan of Ardbegs and Bowmore. I could go on and on! I’m not a big Irish whiskey guy but that could change. 😂
A man after my own taste! The SmokeFire and the peaty smoke of Lagavulin kind of go hand-in-hand. Merry Christmas!

Another bottle! Scotch is my first love as far as whiskey goes. And some original artwork. Pretty cool. Made to look like a book of marches. I have too many vices!

Oddly enough, this was my pre-prep for today's cook, thanks for the inspiration JpsBBQ! An extra-smoky Smoky Martini: smoked Gin on the SF not the Scotch!! :) with the family traditional backup x-mas day ham in SmokeBoost mode. Cherry pellets would probably have been better...live and learn.
000-xmas-ham-pre-prep.png

Latest Discussions

Back