SOTM July 2021 Smoke of the Month Contest Starts Now!

primeone

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
wsotm-1-jpg.1343

Ladies and Gents, it's time for the July Smoke of the Month! This month we'll leave the theme wide open! So don't waste another minute, prepare your favorite meal, get your pellet hopper filled and your SmokeFire ready!

How do I enter?
  1. Post in this thread 1 photo of your favorite cook on the SmokeFire. The photo included must be your photo! It's not required, but we prefer the photo to include your username (on a piece of paper, napkin, etc, be creative!)
  2. Include a a caption along with the photo.
  3. We will leave the contest thread open for 7 days and close it July 20th @ 10:00 AM EST.
  4. After that we will open up the voting and allow the community to vote for the winner!
The winner's photo will be featured on our website and receive a special "Smoke of the Month" badge!

Good Luck to all!

** Pro Tip - If you have multiple photos, use the website https://www.photocollage.com/ to combine them all into one.
** Remember to follow the theme!!

Nice picture! I have the same yeti cup. Same color. Those fajitas look so good….wow!

Nice picture! I have the same yeti cup. Same color. Those fajitas look so good….wow!
Thanks! Love my Yeti’s I think I’m over 40 pieces across the cups, bottles, and colsters.

Kinda in the same boat as I’m not sure what might be going in the cooker this weekend, planning meatloaf, not sure how picturesque that might be. Here’s the pastrami from this past weekend. If that was done too in advance let me know and I will withdraw it.
85C68992-7B23-48A7-BEE7-7CD1DEF4FAC6.jpeg

Well….that’s nice.

Dutchie, I’m going to make this for my kids, give me some tips, what kind of rice do you recommend? Are these just thick cut pork chops? Any help would be great the family loves your pictures.

T-Bone, Baked Potato, Corn on the Cob. Used Kinders SPG seasoning on the meat. It was excellent.
59E3C985-AD91-4599-9085-AEBE5B3ED374.jpeg
DE97050C-386F-4C7F-81EF-D334669DF33E.jpeg

Last edited:
Dutchie, I’m going to make this for my kids, give me some tips, what kind of rice do you recommend? Are these just thick cut pork chops? Any help would be great the family loves your pictures.
This was for an other challenge aswell. Had to make a meal under 12 bucks. This was 11.92 for 2 people 😂 so I just used the cheapest rice I could find lol make the rice a day before tho. And yest thick cut pork chops🙂

What kind of filters or editing do you do? 😀
No filter haha I edit with lightroom

Back