SOTM January 2021 Smoke of the Month Starts Now!

primeone

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
wsotm-1-jpg.1343

Ladies and Gents, it's time for the first Smoke of the Month contest of 2021! This year the contest will have a specific theme every month. This month we'll kick things off with Chicken! šŸ”šŸ—. Let's see those wings, spatchcock chicken, beer can chicken, chicken breast, etc. So don't waste another minute, get your pellet hopper filled and your SmokeFire ready! Let's see some awesome photos of your cooks!

How do I enter?
  1. Post in this thread 1 photo of your favorite cook on the SmokeFire. The photo included must be your photo! It's not required, but we prefer the photo to include your username (on a piece of paper, napkin, etc, be creative!)
  2. Include a a caption along with the photo.
  3. We will leave the contest thread open for 10 days and close it January 25th @ 10:00 AM EST.
  4. After that we will open up the voting and allow the community to vote for the winner!
The winner's photo will be featured on our website and receive a special "Smoke of the Month" badge!

Good Luck to all!

** Pro Tip - If you have multiple photos, use the website https://www.photocollage.com/ to combine them all into one.
** Remember to follow the theme!!

Last edited:
Oh my...thatā€™s not good. Sorry to hear that dutchie! I also am having some back issues. I donā€™t feel old, itā€™s just I think my warranty has expired and some of my parts are worn out...

Arenā€™t we suppose to be doing chicken, this time? So Iā€™m asking if we do something else..is that good.

Iā€™m gonna cook me one heck of a chicken breast and enter on the last day.

Could be a winner winner chicken dinner!

Asian style chicken quarters. Mixed up some hoisen, soy, honey, and garlic. Also had a few tsp of Chinese 5 spice. Marinated for a about 3 hours. Mixed up some honey and soy for basting. Mixed up some veggies with a couple eggs, an attempt at fried rice. It was all in all ok. My SOTM entry.
B73C83FB-46E3-44C1-AAF5-353D9DCEA854.jpeg

Back