Jalepeno Poppers on the EX6.

Bruno

3x SOTM Winner
Reaction score
Jalapeño poppers, cream cheese, cheddar mixed with salt pepper and garlic, stuffed jalapeños and wrapped in bacon, dusted with Oakridge secret weapon.
B1B159A1-21F0-4064-AB0F-3BE25824C853.jpeg

Yep! I’ll take 15.

Temperature and time?
I followed a traeger recipe as far as temps, I went 200 for 30-40 minutes and cranked it up to 375 for 30 minutes. I probably could have pulled them a little sooner, but they are the best I’ve made yet.
I have been coring and doing whole peppers lately and we liked the halved peppers much better.
I started that way back in the day and switched it up when I bought a jalepeno pepper rack.
I liked these better and will stick with this method.

I followed a traeger recipe as far as temps, I went 200 for 30-40 minutes and cranked it up to 375 for 30 minutes. I probably could have pulled them a little sooner, but they are the best I’ve made yet.
I have been coring and doing whole peppers lately and we liked the halved peppers much better.
I started that way back in the day and switched it up when I bought a jalepeno pepper rack.
I liked these better and will stick with this method.
I wish I had the pics but I did right at about 400 peppers for a wedding reception. Did them all on my EX6. Took about 6-8 foil pans, all at the same time.

I wish I had the pics but I did right at about 400 peppers for a wedding reception. Did them all on my EX6. Took about 6-8 foil pans, all at the same time.
I wish u had pics too!! That’s insane!!

Found the pics and posted in its own thread

Latest Discussions

Back