Jalepeno peppers

bbqking

SOTM Winner
Reaction score
Got some peppers to do for a birthday party. Give you my method.
obviously I cut the stem off. The core out the inside. Then rinse in sink to get all the seeds out.
I make a mixture of pulled pork, sometimes chicken. Approx 3cup of pork, 1 8oz of cream cheese, and half a cup of smoked cheddar, grated. Then I use a frosting bag to stuff peppers with the mixture. Once stuffed, I wrap a half a piece of bacon around, and use a toothpick to keep bacon in place. Usually do on kettle with a chunk of apple or hickory. Today will be on SF, with pit boss fruit blend. Will add more pics as I go.

Attachments

Last edited:

JYD-BBQ

Reaction score
obviously I cut the stem off. The core out the inside. Then rinse in sink to get all the seeds out.
I make a mixture of pulled pork, sometimes chicken. Approx 3cup of pork, 1 8iz of cream cheese, and half a cup of smoked cheddar, grated. Then I use a frosting bag to stuff peppers with the mixture. Once stuffed, I wrap a half a piece of bacon around, and use a toothpick to keep bacon in place. Usually do on kettle with a chunk of apple or hickory. Today will be on SF, with pit boss fruit blend. Will add more pics as I go.
I like the rack.

Dassman5

Reaction score
I make a mixture of pulled pork, sometimes chicken. Approx 3cup of pork, 1 8iz of cream cheese, and half a cup of smoked cheddar, grated. Then I use a frosting bag to stuff peppers with the mixture. Once stuffed, I wrap a half a piece of bacon around, and use a toothpick to keep bacon in place. Usually do on kettle with a chunk of apple or hickory. Today will be on SF, with pit boss fruit blend. Will add more pics as I go.
Looks great...I still like them that way, but my spouse prefers them made with the same fillings, but split lengthwise! Different strokes...

OP
bbqking

bbqking

SOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ready to put on smoke boost activated.

Attachments

Last edited:
OP
bbqking

bbqking

SOTM Winner
Reaction score
I’m actually impressed. They turned out perfect. The wife says they’re the best I’ve ever done. Usually they’re really dark when done on the kettle, these have a lighter smoke than my kettle but it tastes better.

Attachments

Bruno

SOTM Winner
Reaction score
Very nice, I have the same rack and it came with a nice coring tool. Thanks for the reminder!
I’ve been given authorization from the wife to commence operations on Saturday!!

OP
bbqking

bbqking

SOTM Winner
Reaction score
Sweet. Give the commander my regards.

Latest Discussions