Is the app out yet for Smokefire?

RedGrave

Reaction score
It says it’s an integrated Weber Connect but the website says Weber Connect is “coming soon”. Is there an app yet?

Thanks Bro. It should be out around the 10th then. That's when Amazon says they are released. We'll see. It's cutting it short on the app though.

It seems the whole reason why the SmokeFire has been delayed is that the app was not ready. I would guess that Amazon and others have the units themselves sitting at warehouses all over for sometime... But I do appreciate them not just shipping the units and then us having to deal with software that was not ready. I am like a kid waiting for Christmas over here!

Could be. Making an app like this is NOT trivial. And it is building their entire Weber Connect infrastructure including the separate unit. Unlike the Iowa Caucus, they know better than to release an untested app.

Could be. Making an app like this is NOT trivial. And it is building their entire Weber Connect infrastructure including the separate unit. Unlike the Iowa Caucus, they know better than to release an untested app.
Haha! I was thinking of the Iowa caucus as well when I wrote my post!

From App Store. 6AD67184-4101-4796-B753-E478B450DA8D.png

It’s available in the App Store. You have to go to Weber Stephens developers in App Store and find it there. I just downloaded it.

Attachments

• 3E03ACE1-9041-40E1-AE64-0EBC862F1173.png
    3E03ACE1-9041-40E1-AE64-0EBC862F1173.png
    783.3 KB · Views: 28
Back