I want to do some killer hasselback potatoes.

Bruno

3x SOTM Winner
Reaction score
Any tips? Need a great side for some beef next weekend.

I find this method better, when doing Hasselback potatoes as you can keep basting them from the juices during the cook. As directly on the grill, I've had them turn out like bullets occasionally.

The cheese and bacon is optional if doing a Sunday roast type of beef?

Last edited:
I did some under a leg of lamb recently. https://www.weber.com/GB/en/recipes...tard-and-hasselback-potatoes/weber-74969.html
Rub them in a lot of olive oil and sea/kosher salt and place in a large roasting tray. Place the lamb on the top shelf and the potatoes underneath. Let the lamb juices drop into the tray. I smoked mine for 2.5 hours and then while the lamb was resting turned them up for 30 minutes to crisp up.

Definitely agree about the garlic it burns too quickly.

Cool can’t wait to try.

Well, we’re waiting! 🤣

Bought the potatoes this am, doing chicken for the wife and kids and a NY for myself. Hopefully celebrating a 49er win with no injuries!

So I don’t know if they were killer or not, my 9 year old just said “hey dad If you make those potatoes again can you make a lot more, they were really good.”
Good enough for me, thanks for the tips and the idea.
A2012958-F5BF-4417-93B9-C3D1A4C14AC5.jpeg
7DFACE12-1657-4373-BFD7-C2FD95C061CD.jpeg

So I don’t know if they were killer or not, my 9 year old just said “hey dad If you make those potatoes again can you make a lot more, they were really good.”
Good enough for me, thanks for the tips and the ide
they definitely look Killer!

Back